Which LV do you NOT regret buying?

My LV Cabas Mezzo - what a workhorse!

Hello! I see that you love your cabas mezzo. Just recently im looking for a mommy bag and saw the cabas mezzo in a very reasonable price and excellent condition. Can you pls tell me why do you love the cabas mezzo? and how long you have it? I saw one made from early 2000's.
I check the neverfull but not fan of the thin straps. I once purchased it but returned coz of the straps. anyhow, thank you.

Hello! I see that you love your cabas mezzo. Just recently im looking for a mommy bag and saw the cabas mezzo in a very reasonable price and excellent condition. Can you pls tell me why do you love the cabas mezzo? and how long you have it? I saw one made from early 2000's.
I check the neverfull but not fan of the thin straps. I once purchased it but returned coz of the straps. anyhow, thank you.
Had a Cabas Piano for years and LOVED it! I would think that the mezzo size would be just perfect for you; you won't regret that purchase. It is a sturdy, no-frills bag that is practical and attractive. Lightweight is another plus so you can really pack it! (something my LV Stellar PM is NOT!)

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Good morning! I purchased mine from Fashionphile July2020. It's such a great bag! It fits anything and everything in it. I basically use it every day. I originally looked at the Cabas Piano and it was a bit too small. I already have the Popincourt Haut (first bag). You won't regret the Mezzo! Good luck!

Had a Cabas Piano for years and LOVED it! I would think that the mezzo size would be just perfect for you; you won't regret that purchase. It is a sturdy, no-frills bag that is practical and attractive. Lightweight is another plus so you can really pack it! (something my LV Stellar PM is NOT!)

I can see how sturdy it is. I think i will mainly hang it in my baby stroller for now as i need to be totally hands free to keep up with my baby who loves to walk around. Thank you for your reply. I love the canvas from the vintage pieces

Reactions: Kellyd
Good morning! I purchased mine from Fashionphile July2020. It's such a great bag! It fits anything and everything in it. I basically use it every day. I originally looked at the Cabas Piano and it was a bit too small. I already have the Popincourt Haut (first bag). You won't regret the Mezzo! Good luck!

Thank you so much. i cant find a recent review from youtube thats why i came here at purseforum and i am right. Im glad you love yours. I am excited to get this bag and start using it. I can feel the purse peace is coming. Just really needed to add a lv mono tote in my collection

Reactions: Kellyd