Which Longchamp Are You Carrying Today?

Honore 404 Crossbody
67aac98d8d00572d21164ffaabb66789.jpg
Such a beauty I was almost buying the Honore 404 in Red...but then the 3D happened...lol

I'm impressed too. The shawl is emblematic of the brand and functional as a gift. I think it is a very appropriate gift for customers. Is it only this year or does LC do it every year?

Looking forward to your vacay+BOTD pics!

LC is usually generous with gifts altho this is the first time I have gotten something LC. I usually get pastries or candy.

@seton, exactly why I have 25 plus pairs of Cole Haan sneakers and loafers, because they are so comfortable and great walking shoes! :P

@frenziedhandbag, yes CH boots are quite comfortable as well! :smile:

wow, 25?! I'm impressed!

Medium Amazone worn crossbody and on the shoulder. I actually prefer how it hung higher on me. Makes retrieving things easier and bag does not fall off the shoulder. "Kiddo approved" bag cos he asked, "why are you carrying such a nice bag to the pool?" [emoji23]View attachment 4273407View attachment 4273408

Fantstic pix. I've always admired your hairstyle but you can really see how gorgeous it is in these pix. The bag aint shabby either. ;)

Hello everyone, here’s my first Longchamp 3D in sand ✨

Welcome to TPF! Thanks for sharing (TFS).

I've always admired your hairstyle but you can really see how gorgeous it is in these pix. The bag aint shabby either. ;)

Thank you for being so kind! My hair is the last thing ever to receive compliments as according to all the hairstylists, it is stubborn, thick and tough to manage. Hair color and hair perm/straightening products take a long time to take effect. Other than a haircut every 6 weeks, I decided coloring my hair twice a year is about as much as I am willing to sit for more than 2 hours in the salon.

Reactions: lili45 and seton
Medium Amazone in Sand. After wearing it for the whole day, I can share this bag is my answer to a double chain bag, a style I keep trying with other brands but often disappointed as they just don't work for me.

The Amazone is light (even when filled), spacious, never slips off the shoulder, perfect strap drop and comfortable (both double chains and crossbody). Easy to access the bag without taking it off the shoulder. I did not feel that I had to dress up for it.

Sharing mod shots of it below worn with double vs single chain.
IMG_20181210_151517.jpgIMG_20181210_151728.jpgIMG_20181210_151617.jpg

Medium Amazone in Sand. After wearing it for the whole day, I can share this bag is my answer to a double chain bag, a style I keep trying with other brands but often disappointed as they just don't work for me.

The Amazone is light (even when filled), spacious, never slips off the shoulder, perfect strap drop and comfortable (both double chains and crossbody). Easy to access the bag without taking it off the shoulder. I did not feel that I had to dress up for it.

View attachment 4275539View attachment 4275540View attachment 4275541

Looking great in all shots! I must try mine with the long strap just down the shoulder :biggrin: Lovely Fantaisie scarf as well! :biggrin:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag

View attachment 4275539View attachment 4275540View attachment 4275541
You look so great andiI love your scarf! Glad the strap is working for you. I agree that this may be my favorite version of a chain strap flap bag!!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I must try mine with the long strap just down the shoulder

Thank you so much! [emoji5] The bag hangs lower than what I will like on one shoulder but still all right to access the bag.

I agree that this may be my favorite version of a chain strap flap bag!!

Thank you [emoji253]! I can't find any cons about it. I am enjoying the simplicity of the design and most importantly, functionality. The ability to change out the strap is a bonus.