Which Longchamp Are You Carrying Today?

Its
Day two with Navy Foulonne crossbody. Just like what @Cosmopolitan shared, the snaps are a breeze. Pressing them down with a thumb does the job already. I love the back pocket, so useful for phone and my key holder (which holds my train pass). Highly recommend this bag. It was pouring ytd when I was out with it. Just a wipedown and all is good. [emoji170] Foulonne line!

Thank you Cosmo. I really wouldn't have bought it without hearing your experience on it. [emoji5] View attachment 4220833
Gorgeous navy!!! Love it, and it looks great on you! What is the interior like, roomy?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Day two with Navy Foulonne crossbody. Just like what @Cosmopolitan shared, the snaps are a breeze. Pressing them down with a thumb does the job already. I love the back pocket, so useful for phone and my key holder (which holds my train pass). Highly recommend this bag. It was pouring ytd when I was out with it. Just a wipedown and all is good. [emoji170] Foulonne line!

Thank you Cosmo. I really wouldn't have bought it without hearing your experience on it. [emoji5] View attachment 4220833

Love how the cushion goes so well with your post :biggrin: