Which leather conditioner do YOU use?

What leather conditioner do you like best? You can choose more than one.

• Apple Leather Care

• Coach Leather Conditioner

• Leather Honey

• Lexol

• Chamberlain's Leather Milk

• A brand not mentioned above

• None - I don't condition my bags

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a sponge for Leather CPR and a foam paint brush for Leather Honey. For Blackrocks I just use my fingers. You only use a very small amount. Then you use a paper towel to work it in and spread it out. If you use too much, it becomes sticky.
Thank you so much!! Gonna give it a try:smile:

It's like $7 for the large size at Marshalls, but they don't always have it. It's near the kitchen stuff where they have other products like granite cleaner. I've never looked for it at TJ Maxx but I would imagine it would be in a similar location. Sometimes they have it Tuesday Morning. You can get it at Bed Bath and Beyond but it will cost double. I've also seen it at tack shops in a different kind of bottle.

It is thicker than other conditioners. You let it soak in for 15 minutes or so, then wipe off the excess, then repeat if necessary in a day or so. Unlike something like Blackrocks, you don't have to worry about using too much.

Thanks for the info.... I will look at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Tuesday Morning. Also, thanks for the info on how to use it.
I do have Apple Conditioner which I like but always great to find something different.

Lynne :biggrin:

If you are sensitive to smells I would not recommend black rocks. It does a good job but has a very strong smell for a while after using. I like apple and Meltonian equally - Meltonian is recommended for use on Tory Burch bags but I can't tell the difference between the two products.

I use Apple Leather Care on most all my bags. Sometimes with my Balenciaga bags I'll use Leather Honey. It's super thick and sticky and I find it easiest to just use my bare hands with it, to get it spread out and rubbed in thoroughly. It's messy but it really brings the lambskin to life with suppleness!

I use Apple Leather Care on most all my bags. Sometimes with my Balenciaga bags I'll use Leather Honey. It's super thick and sticky and I find it easiest to just use my bare hands with it, to get it spread out and rubbed in thoroughly. It's messy but it really brings the lambskin to life with suppleness!
Thanks for posting this. I have Leather Honey and I was wondering what was safe to use on lambskin. Is lambskin the same as nappa lamb?

Status
Not open for further replies.