Which color should I pick for this Gucci Ophidia?

Which color should I go for?

• Black

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • White

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Navy

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Flora Canvas

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
I have the white one, and I absolutely love it!. So I wote for the white bag:heart:
It's so so stunning! I am going to make a decision today, and hopefully review the bag later on...
If you like the floral, i think you would end up being bored or disappointed getting the black one. I think get Floral or the White.
I'm thinking you're absolutely right. The white and flora do seem to be a lot more exciting to me than black, and I feel a little more excited thinking about one of them compared to the black. Thank you for the helpful input, I think that was in the back of my mind too! I got a little caught up thinking about practicality but in all honesty this is already a practical bag style.
I have Gucci slides with a floral print and they have worn perfectly. I love the flora line!
Good to know! I adore the slides on others, they seem so comfortable, but they don't match my regular style very well!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I purchased the canvas (without the flowers) in September 2019 and noticed a few months later that the edges were peeling. I was so disappointed. I had the bag sent out for repair and Gucci offered to replace the bag... less than 2 months later... the SAME thing happened. Gucci offered to replace my bag once last time. I am debating swapping for the black leather or a different style altogether. I am hoping the edges will wear better on the leather but I do not know.
My sister purchased the same Gucci canvas bag back in September as well and just released that her edges are peeling. Her bag is currently being evaluated by Gucci.
I will note that we are extremely careful with our purses and NEVER put them on the floor. As much as I love this style I would def not purchase the G's.

Reactions: Anesthestia
I purchased the canvas (without the flowers) in September 2019 and noticed a few months later that the edges were peeling. I was so disappointed. I had the bag sent out for repair and Gucci offered to replace the bag... less than 2 months later... the SAME thing happened. Gucci offered to replace my bag once last time. I am debating swapping for the black leather or a different style altogether. I am hoping the edges will wear better on the leather but I do not know.
My sister purchased the same Gucci canvas bag back in September as well and just released that her edges are peeling. Her bag is currently being evaluated by Gucci.
I will note that we are extremely careful with our purses and NEVER put them on the floor. As much as I love this style I would def not purchase the G's.
Any canvas bag with folded or pointed corners will do this. Same goes for lv. I had an old LV canvas bag that had same thing happen. So sorry.

I love the look of the white - but I would feel so bad if it got scuffed or stained. I also like the floral because it's cheery and different. I don't like the black or blue at all.

As for how the canvas wears, I have the Ophidia belt bag and there's some wear on the corners of the leather from when I've worn it at my waist or crossbody but the canvas looks fine. I also have a vintage canvas Ophidia crossbody flap bag and the canvas is fine but the leather edges show wear. My main complaint is that if the bag is lined in microfiber, it will harden and flake off with time. This is true of both vintage LV and Gucci bags that I have, and you end up with flesh-colored flakes all over the things you put in the bag.