Which Coach design do you dislike?

I think the one bag (spotted at the outlet) that I would NEVER buy was called "Pony" Didn't like the bristly fuzzy stuff.

I fell in love with the brown suede poppy design when it first came out but it was too expensive. I finally bought it when it came to the outlet and was totally crushed 2 weeks later (back at the outlet) when I overheard 2 women making fun of how ugly it is. Then I looked at their bags and they weren't even carying "Goach." I got over it. I love my brown suede poppy (also bought the wristie!) :yes:

I love my suede poppy tote and I would love to have the matching wristlet!

I don't like any of the signature bags, I am not attracted to bags with patterns on them (except I do like and have a navy blue patchwork bag so there is one exception to that rule).

I have always loved Coach's plain leather bags - the simpler the better.

Don't shoot me, but I can't stand the shape of swing packs. I know they work for many and are a great value, but I just can't stomach 'em <ducking for cover now.>

I don't like the fish collection either. I do think it would be cute for a bag to take to the beach, but way too expensive for me to buy it just for that purpose. I'm not into the patchwork either. I think it's too busy and when I buy a coach purse I like to wear it at least a few times a week and I would get tired of the patchwork way too fast. I didn't know it was so highly replicated, but that makes me dislike it even more.

Don't shoot me, but I can't stand the shape of swing packs. I know they work for many and are a great value, but I just can't stomach 'em <ducking for cover now.>
I agree about swing packs, i also don't like the hip bags. I did like the fish with bubbles bag from the fish line but thats it, and only for a pool/beach bag but It wasnt worth that to me. I also really can't stand the resort lozenge styles. :yucky:

that fringe bag...was it a duffle or something? doesn't matter, cause it was ugly and i think i would have felt like a lone ranger with that. or something.