Which boots?

The little bit of reflection from the studs is so subtle and chic. You can’t go wrong with it.
I have a mini Dionysus bag and a pair of shoes with the green red green band in it and even though it’s a classic, it’s not as versatile as one would expect.
On the other hand, my black Rockstud bag, my flats and kitten heels are worn with everything.

Last edited:
Ok. One more question. What do you think of these pumps instead of the boots? View attachment 4314721
It's something about the Gucci that draws you in... I get it... Gucci got a hold on me too. You are not gonna be happy until you get the Gucci boot or Gucci shoe... You will get others, but still crave the one that stole your heart and always takes your breath away every time you see them. Go with your gut.... go with your first instinct... it never lies.
"J!m"

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
It's something about the Gucci that draws you in... I get it... Gucci got a hold on me too. You are not gonna be happy until you get the Gucci boot or Gucci shoe... You will get others, but still crave the one that stole your heart and always takes your breath away every time you see them. Go with your gut.... go with your first instinct... it never lies.
"J!m"
Very wise words.
You’ll know you picked the wrong one if you continue to wish you had gotten something else.

I read once that if you’re in doubt about picking between two things, flip a coin. If it lands on the Gucci and you find yourself wishing it had landed on the Valentinos, you should go for the Valentinos.

Very wise words.
You’ll know you picked the wrong one if you continue to wish you had gotten something else.

I read once that if you’re in doubt about picking between two things, flip a coin. If it lands on the Gucci and you find yourself wishing it had landed on the Valentinos, you should go for the Valentinos.

Yes. Thank you. I love the strap on the Gucci and I guess I can obtain more use out of the pumps as they will look stunning with a crisp white top and a pencil skirt. The Valentino boots will probably match with more jeans, pants, skirts. My main problem is that I love too many high fashion pieces! Everything is so beautifully made.

Yes. Thank you. I love the strap on the Gucci and I guess I can obtain more use out of the pumps as they will look stunning with a crisp white top and a pencil skirt. The Valentino boots will probably match with more jeans, pants, skirts. My main problem is that I love too many high fashion pieces! Everything is so beautifully made.
If eventually you will get more than one, one thing to consider is which one is the seasonal piece and which is part of the permanent collection. If one is seasonal, get that one first.

Reactions: jimmie staton