Which band to go with engagement ring?

Congratulations! Such a fun time, and I think it’s great that you’re able to participate in choosing your ring. While both options are lovely, I also prefer the solitaire on your hand.

I have a three stone engagement ring, and agree that it is definitely more difficult to pair with. It’s not perfect, and I’m sure I’ll change it up (again) sometime down the road, but that's part of the fun of jewelry!

Here are my rings.
IMG_0614.jpeg

ETA - just saw that you decided on the solitaire. Congrats! Good luck with your band decision - so many options look beautiful with a solitaire, I don’t think you can really go wrong!

Congratulations! Such a fun time, and I think it’s great that you’re able to participate in choosing your ring. While both options are lovely, I also prefer the solitaire on your hand.

I have a three stone engagement ring, and agree that it is definitely more difficult to pair with. It’s not perfect, and I’m sure I’ll change it up (again) sometime down the road, but that's part of the fun of jewelry!

Here are my rings.
View attachment 5943803

ETA - just saw that you decided on the solitaire. Congrats! Good luck with your band decision - so many options look beautiful with a solitaire, I don’t think you can really go wrong!
Ooh that’s lovely! So many diamonds :heart:

• Love
Reactions: nycgirl79