Which bag to pick

I'm keeping the Fendi. I just picked her up today. I haven't purchased a fendi in years and am blown away by how well made the bag is. I love the colors and like how it doesn't scream what designer it is. I think for flap bags I'll stick with the 3 Chanels I have.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448157351.682898.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1448157365.713608.jpg

Last edited:
I'm keeping the Fendi. I just picked her up today. I haven't purchased a fendi in years and am blown away by how well made the bag is. I love the colors and like how it doesn't scream what designer it is. I think for flap bags I'll stick with the 3 Chanels I have.View attachment 3194763View attachment 3194764

Great choice, it's especially nice with the contrasting interior and soft leather.

I'm keeping the Fendi. I just picked her up today. I haven't purchased a fendi in years and am blown away by how well made the bag is. I love the colors and like how it doesn't scream what designer it is. I think for flap bags I'll stick with the 3 Chanels I have.View attachment 3194763View attachment 3194764

Gorgeous bag! I have the petite 2Jours in gray and agree the quality is top-notch. And you can't go wrong with Chanel for a flap bag!

Congrats! It's a lovely bag and the contrast lining against the black is beautiful. Enjoy!