which bag should I get

I am not a fan of the Page, not because of size exactly, it is how it is oriented and the flap on the top. I feel like it is hard to get things in and out of it because it is deeper and not wide. I much prefer the Dinky because it is wider. I would say that the Page can hold about the same if not a little more than the Dinky 24. The flap on the top was my deal breaker, it was just awkward trying to get into the bag. Normally flaps (like on the Dinky or Saddles) don't bother me.

If you don't want to get another Rogue then get the saddle. That Rogue is really pretty though! And I love Rogues.
Ah thanks for your input. I never tested how much the Page holds. I already have a dinky in dusty rose color. So I probably have to rexonsider about the Page

The saddle is a classic and vintage style, so it gets my vote! However the other two bags are in more classic colors (which is also a plus)!

All are nice, and you'll have to really choose which one you desire.

(Let us know which one you pick!)

This is an amazing bag, especially with those gunmetal rivets and oxblood suede lining!
62b90e9f9446d1d2a93d874459da7f7d.jpg

I feel the Page is impractically tiny.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
:eek: [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I LOVE this!!

The saddle is a classic and vintage style, so it gets my vote! However the other two bags are in more classic colors (which is also a plus)!

All are nice, and you'll have to really choose which one you desire.

(Let us know which one you pick!)
I think I will get the Saddle bag. Since I never have anything like it also I don't have anything with vintage mustard yellow in my collection.
Since I already have a grey Heather tea rose rogue , I just have to give up on Rogue. Gosh I wish I can get them all.

Reactions: Sarah03