Which bag gets the most use in your collection and why?

Currently, it's a tie between my (1) YSL sac de jour (my main work bag, so used quite often) and (2) LV Metis Hobo.

Oh, and while it's mostly faded from personal use by now, I would say my most used bag ever was this charming tote bag from Ann Taylor Loft (the Gallery tote, I believe, which cost ~$130), which I used almost every day as my schoolbag for 4 years straight during grad school (graduated a year ago). It was a surprisingly durable and roomy bag, especially considering it was faux leather. Honestly, one of my greatest bag purchases ever and I have a special place for it in my heart, and that's including my Chanels. ^_^

My Burberry diaper bag for the time being. It's funny because I don't even have a baby (well except my little girl dog). But this bag has so many pockets and is dog proof. My dog climbs all over my bag and this bag has been able to stand up to her (my dog is only 15 lbs but she sits and plops herself anywhere and everywhere. She also has long nails that grow fast after being trimmed). The things dog owners will do for their babies.

Certainly in terms of repeated use it would be my Longchamp Le Pliage (large version in a dark grey colour) since it's my gym bag and I go to the gym every day!

Other than that, I don't think one bag gets considerably more use than any other as I switch around pretty much every day. I change the bags on rotation - right now it's predominantly Mulberry, my Mansur Gavriel bucket and my Anya Hindmarch Carker tote.

Currently, it's a tie between my (1) YSL sac de jour (my main work bag, so used quite often) and (2) LV Metis Hobo.

Oh, and while it's mostly faded from personal use by now, I would say my most used bag ever was this charming tote bag from Ann Taylor Loft (the Gallery tote, I believe, which cost ~$130), which I used almost every day as my schoolbag for 4 years straight during grad school (graduated a year ago). It was a surprisingly durable and roomy bag, especially considering it was faux leather. Honestly, one of my greatest bag purchases ever and I have a special place for it in my heart, and that's including my Chanels. ^_^
kitten your avatar is so precious.....is that yours?

Now it's become quite clear it's my LV neverfull in damier ebene. Super effortless and durable. I try to rotate it with my Chanel GST but on days when I have to carry my work laptop, the LV NF wins. However since I wear it almost every single day during the week, I gravitate towards smaller bags for weekends/nights out; in the 'small bag' category, the most used is the Chanel square mini - mine's the Cruise 2017 shiny caviar with light GHW.

Definitely Balenciaga Classic City. It really is the perfect size and style for my lifestyle. It looks great at work and casually. I just love it! I think i should just stop buying other brands and just keep buying more and more Balenciaga City bags in different sizes and colors:nuts:..:smile:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89