Which bag gets the most use in your collection and why?

It used to be my Balenciaga Men's Day (I had the straps shortened so it could be used as both a hobo and a crossbody), now my Issey Miyake prism tote that I got for my birthday in September is fast becoming a strong contender because it's so lightweight and it's water resistant.

My black Celine micro luggage - the colour goes with everything, compact yet roomy, it stands up on its own, one big space so I can see everything, good strong handles, easy to get into when on the arm and a sturdy zip for when I need to close it. Oh, and it still looks as good as the day I bought it.

Lately, my Hermes Garden Party tote in Gold -- simple, durable, beautiful (I think) but completely under the radar. Coming in second would be Hermes Evelyne -- fits less, but has the all-important cross-body strap. In the winter and other bad weather times, Longchamp totes get a lot of use.

I wish I could say my Hermes Kellys or Chanel flaps, but in reality, my life is super casual and I often need to carry more than those bags can comfortably hold.

i keep going back to my garden party small tote as well. causal chic. holds everything. always get compliments

My magenta Totem Speedy gets the most use, probably because it gets the most compliments! But it's large enough to carry all my things without being too heavy and with no vacheta, it's carefree.