Which bag gets the most use in your collection and why?

My Givenchy Pandoras because they’re the most comfortable, hold everything I need, look good with almost everything I wear and they’re mostly worry free. Second would be a tie for my Speedy 30 DE or Longchamp Le Pliage mini top handle (both are my rainy day bags and hold the same amount).

Reactions: elzi and LadyBond
We all may have larger collections, but is there a bag in your collection that ends up getting the most love? If so, which bag and why?
I use my DVF satchel, the grey and cream one, most. I have other bags that are higher end or more chic but I love the functionality of the bag and the side pockets on both sides. I don't worry when I set it down or if it's going to get dirty. With some of my others, It's like I'm trying to keep the kids clean for picture day or something, lol! I'm not afraid to use this bag and I love it!

I never use the same hand bag for more than a week - two weeks tops, so it is pretty hard to say which bag gets the most use. It really depends what I am wearing and where I am going. I don't switch out my work bags very often - maybe once a month. Right now my Kate Spade Jeanne Beacon Court is seeing a lot of use at work and has been for a couple of months. It contains my agenda and other officey things like security ID, pens etc. Handbags for daily use get switched out quite often. Sometimes more than once per day.

Reactions: tealocean
The bag that I use most in my collection would be my LV Pochette Metis. It is so functional! I can put most of my necessities even those baby oranges fit inside for a snack lol. I just love the look and functionality of it. To me its a worry free bag because of the canvas.

My Kate Spade bags which are functional, presentable yet not too showy at least in my office environment. I've attempted to change out to the Chanel, Gucci, etc but eventually switched back to KS before leaving home.

Reactions: netter