What's your favorite Damier Ebene Crossbody Bag of all time?

This isn’t related but a quick question : Anyone using a guitar strap for their speedy? Have seen lots of colourful and exotic ones in Etsy. I have a new classic speedy and I’m going to convert it to a bandouliere with drings on each side. Looking for a funky and edgy straps.

Hi Everyone - I want to buy ONE Damier Ebene crossbody bag and am curious what your all-time favorite one is? I don't want another Speedy or another Neverfull because I have one of each but am really wanting to add one damier ebene bag. I need a crossbody strap.

Thank you!

I have the south Besace bag which I love! It only comes in DE! Hope this helps! Good luck!

Speedy B 25!

I see lots of love for the Siena, SBB and Bloomsbury here and I'm sure they're comfortable, but I just personally really dislike how they look - the styles seem a lot more dated than a Speedy to me :-s.. But we all like different things and it's great we don't all wear the same bags :biggrin:
Thank you!!

Mine is the Siena PM! It has 3 inside pockets and the bag stays structured so you don’t need an organizer (of course unless you want to). The top handles r nice for grab and go. The strap is adjustable. All wins!

Reactions: Valeriabloom
Another vote for Siena PM. It’s honestly not my very favorite in terms of looks, but the functionality and comfort is amazing. It’s structured yet still sits across the body nicely, has internal organization, and is spacious. The Speedy is a classic but I’m not a huge fan of the rounded look when worn crossbody, and I don’t like the double zipper and narrow opening.

Reactions: Loriad