What's the best brush to use for Cream Blushes?

try using a Mac 130...it is amazing for applying cream blushers.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think I may try the 130 or the 109 because I keep hearing good things about them. I do like using my fingers but I'm just starting to cringe of the thought of all the bacteria that's probably already building up in it no matter how much I wash my hands before sticking my fingers in it.

There is actually a Becca blush brush that I'm thinking about too that is made for the cream blushes. Has anyone heard of it?

As for the 187, I stated in my OP that it just does not work for me ladies. It just eats up too much of the product and I feel like I don't get a good color payoff when I use it.

I prefer a stippling brush (like the MAC 187 or 188), but a blender sponge like the beauty blender works great as well. For me, every time I try to use my fingers the application is always uneven and doesn't have that "flawless" look.

You could also try using your foundation brush (if you use foundation and have a brush), after you've applied your foundation. This will make it easier to blend, just in case the cream blush goes on too heavily.

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know that i FINALLY found a brush that works excellent with cream blushes!!! Just to refresh everyone's memory: I found that the 187 was way to sparse and would just eat up my cream blushes and leave too little color on my cheeks. I tried my fingers, but i just either 1) don't like the idea of sticking my fingers repeatedly into something for sanitary reasons and 2) just dont want to get my fingers dirty. So I finally ordered the Sigma F84:

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_Angled_Top_Synthetic_Kabuki_F84_p/f84.htm

I just used it today for the first time and it is my new :heart: It's dense enough that it packs enough color from the cream blush onto my cheeks w/o wasting it on the brush if that makes sense. It's the perfect size and overall, it's just great. I haven't tried it with a regular powdered blush, but I have other brushes for that anyway. Just wanted to let you all know!