What's in my Coach mini tanner?

I've been using a black Legacy Duffle for the past few months and just picked up my Mini Tanner in black on Friday. I've been on the fence about it for a while because of it's size, but it's actually perfect and I am so in love with it. Super cute, and looks great with everything. I think I may have to get another one once some new colours come out. Here's what's in mine:

Attachments

• MiniTanner.JPG
    MiniTanner.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,159
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,008
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 963
I've been using a black Legacy Duffle for the past few months and just picked up my Mini Tanner in black on Friday. I've been on the fence about it for a while because of it's size, but it's actually perfect and I am so in love with it. Super cute, and looks great with everything. I think I may have to get another one once some new colours come out. Here's what's in mine:
Love your mini tanner and robin fob..They look great together :smile:

I can put my full size ipad in mine no problem so I'm sure a mini would fit fine!

These "little" bags can hold a ton of stuff. I carry a Madison slim envelope wallet, a Vera Bradley cosmetic case, my iphone, a checkbook, and a few small things that fall to the bottom of the bag - gum, a pen, a small hand lotion. And I can put my iPad in there (it has a fitted leather case on it) when I need to. I could easily carry more - sometimes I put my sunnies in there as well (they are in the Coach hard case).

This little bag sure can hold quite a bit. I like when small crossbody bags have top handles too.
I really like how some of your photos show pretty matching accessories.
Thanks for sharing these.