Whats happening to Damier Azur?!

Well, LV shipped the backordered DA cles, as well as another one I had ordered through client services, thinking the first order was cancelled. So I received two. I am glad I did because the first one that arrived was a hot mess. There was a loose thread sticking out of the top edge below the zipper, and the checkerboard pattern did not line up along the bottom seam at all. When I saw it I knew it was going back.

The second one arrived today and it is perfect. It was made in week 8 of this year so I think this means new inventory is on its way!

PXL_20210314_005818042.jpg

PXL_20210314_005416534.jpg

Have just bought a Neverfull DA from LV directly and received it, however the bag is more yellowish than the pochette. I saw it just now after more than 1 month so I cannot return it anymore.

I will post a photo where you see it compared with my Victorine wallet as well and the pochette. clearly victorine and the pochette are the same color, but not the bag,

Anyone any ideas? I m so sad , and I dont understand how is this possible that the canvas from the bag be different than the canvas from the pochette? when it was the same order? I am so confused.

Attachments

• IMG_7130.JPG
    IMG_7130.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 63
Are the Mini Pochette and Key Pouch in DA discontinued?? I noticed that they've both disappeared from the US website . . .

(I posted this in the LV Chat Thread, but later I thought that it might deserve its own thread. Sorry for the redundancy!)

Some items also disappeared from my local(Dubai) website store too. Some are items that I’m sure it will not be discounted like Card Holder in Epi. So, I guess maybe they just remove them for some reasons and will add back?

Have just bought a Neverfull DA from LV directly and received it, however the bag is more yellowish than the pochette. I saw it just now after more than 1 month so I cannot return it anymore.

I will post a photo where you see it compared with my Victorine wallet as well and the pochette. clearly victorine and the pochette are the same color, but not the bag,

Anyone any ideas? I m so sad , and I dont understand how is this possible that the canvas from the bag be different than the canvas from the pochette? when it was the same order? I am so confused.
My Favorite PM has the same yellow DA. It drives me CRAZY. Different batches of canvas have different shades.

Reactions: baby*my*bags