What Was Your Last purchase?

This is my first post in this thread and I must say; this is dangerous for me to read. LOL
I've already found 2 bags (both purple) and a pair of bed socks I can't live without.

My latest purchases were:

These sheets from Cuddle Down in plum
sheets.jpg sheets 2.jpg

And these: And this blanket: In plum
Sheets 3.jpg blanket 1.jpg blanket.jpg

And 3 Fragrances from Sud Pacifique; Vanille Extreme, Vanille Abricot & Vanille Blackberry
VANILLE_EXTREME_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This is my first post in this thread and I must say; this is dangerous for me to read. LOL
I've already found 2 bags (both purple) and a pair of bed socks I can't live without.

My latest purchases were:

These sheets from Cuddle Down in plum
View attachment 5681572 View attachment 5681573

And these: And this blanket: In plum
View attachment 5681574 View attachment 5681575 View attachment 5681576

And 3 Fragrances from Sud Pacifique; Vanille Extreme, Vanille Abricot & Vanille Blackberry
VANILLE_EXTREME_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I love Vanille Abricot! :love: :love: :love:

• Love
Reactions: PikaboICU
I love Vanille Abricot! :love: :love: :love:

Oh me too! It's a new scent for me, in fact the company/brand is new to me. I bought one of the sampler sets before Christmas and fell in love with those three. I'm excited to get the full size bottles. :love::yahoo:
BTW my statement about reading here being bad for me or at least my wallet; 2 of the items I can't live without were posted by you. LOL
I'm a purple fanatic and the MZ Wallace bags you posted are on my radar. :biggrin: You have fabulous taste.

• Love
Reactions: limom and JenJBS
Oh me too! It's a new scent for me, in fact the company/brand is new to me. I bought one of the sampler sets before Christmas and fell in love with those three. I'm excited to get the full size bottles. :love::yahoo:
BTW my statement about reading here being bad for me or at least my wallet; 2 of the items I can't live without were posted by you. LOL
I'm a purple fanatic and the MZ Wallace bags you posted are on my radar. :biggrin: You have fabulous taste.

Awwww :blush: You're very kind! :hugs:

• Love
Reactions: PikaboICU
I bought this vintage wool & faux fur coat from a lovely eBay seller.:love:
There was also a black one, it was a hard choice but the white just looked so much more luxurious. It was 3x the price of the black (still a bargain) so I'm debating going back for the black one too. :blush:

We've had a recent freezing rain weather event & some bitter cold days here in WA state so this will be appreciated.

0000 Moda International Wool Coat.jpg 1.jpg