What the...Coach bags have faces now?!

I’m with you @melissatrv. Not my style. For maybe 30 years Coach seemed to have a consistent viewpoint in my opinion. Classic, timeless looks. (Though admittedly, what’s “classic” may be different now than in 1980). But I see GenZ carrying vintage coach or their modern equivalents, not these more trendy items.

The other lines like xDisney, xPeanuts, etc. are also not my style for reference but I can see how others like them. I’d buy a lot of these concepts as bag charms, but not bags.

For me, Coach hasn’t really adapted functional enough bags for modern times. Not enough pockets. Cell phones don’t fit in an accessible way in many bags. And large bags way too heavy for me to carry. It’s a problem with women’s fashion in general (not enough function and pockets), but I can’t justify spending money on something that isn’t suiting my needs and isn’t my style. Don’t get me wrong, I still love Coach, but I just see Coach recycling the same silhouettes without adding modern necessities and just pasting on random cartoons or art.

There are a couple of these on sale on the Canadian site and i am so tempted- everyone who bought these, are you still enjoying them? Do you use them
Much? Do they still put a smile on your faces? Any regrets? Thanks!

There are a couple of these on sale on the Canadian site and i am so tempted- everyone who bought these, are you still enjoying them? Do you use them
I absolutely love mine and it definitely makes me smile! My one big regret is not getting Groovie and at least one of the 17s before they sold out.

I have the Dreamie card case and Kira crossbody, and when the Winkie Kira popped up on the Canadian site on sale I ordered her too. I absolutely LOVE these bags! They are so much fun. Overall I preferred the look of them on the Kira to the Rogue, but I am tempted to complete the Dreamie trifecta and get the Rogue 25 on the sale as well. They are such happy little bags. I have noticed people smiling at them when I am carrying them. The Coachies got a lot of hate, but I love them!

I have the Dreamie card case and Kira crossbody, and when the Winkie Kira popped up on the Canadian site on sale I ordered her too. I absolutely LOVE these bags! They are so much fun. Overall I preferred the look of them on the Kira to the Rogue, but I am tempted to complete the Dreamie trifecta and get the Rogue 25 on the sale as well. They are such happy little bags. I have noticed people smiling at them when I am carrying them. The Coachies got a lot of hate, but I love them!

I just ordered Sweetie! The Dreamie kira is back in stock on Cdn site-i'm
Tempted lol. Thx for the reply