Mansur Gavriel What PURSE ORGANIZER are you using in your MG?

i have just ordered a custom made samorga insert for my regular bucket and backpack. hopefully it will fit both nicely! really need a zipper top... :happydance:
I have a few samorga inserts that I bought for my celine mini and phillip lim bags that I am now using in my Mansur Gavriel tote. I tried to use the smaller insert in the bucket but it didn't work very well. The large insert is working well in the tote. What size insert did you order for the bucket and the backpack?

I have a few samorga inserts that I bought for my celine mini and phillip lim bags that I am now using in my Mansur Gavriel tote. I tried to use the smaller insert in the bucket but it didn't work very well. The large insert is working well in the tote. What size insert did you order for the bucket and the backpack?

it's roughly 9 x 9 x 5 inch which is slightly bigger than the bucket and smaller than the backpack. I hope it will work!

I discovered another one on etsy which costs less! and I'm ordering a small one for my mini bucket :smile: search MyHomeAtelier ;)

finally my black/ballerina bucket is here! some pictures of the purse insert i'm using for both my regular backpack and bucket :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_7683.JPG
    IMG_7683.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 1,715
  • FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 1,727
  • IMG_7681.JPG
    IMG_7681.JPG
    363.6 KB · Views: 1,842
  • IMG_7682.JPG
    IMG_7682.JPG
    395.1 KB · Views: 1,885
finally my black/ballerina bucket is here! some pictures of the purse insert i'm using for both my regular backpack and bucket :graucho:
I like that. Congratulations on getting your black/ ballerina!

I haven't gotten my organizer out of the closet yet. I was using their little zip wallet and my cosmetic case.
Definitely don't put Tic Tacs in the zipper case....it left dents from the tiny square box!
Enjoy:smile: