What Perfume Are You Wearing Today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Chanel Venise, I like that it's a little poudry but still fresh

2. Well..Im not One to Kiss and Tell but the Perfumes Im rocking 2day is tendre Poison by of course ya girlz.. Favoruite DIOR, My auntie Had This lying on her boudoir u know some BOUGIE girl stuff and she Had Gifted this 2me cus she don use it anymo

carterazo and fendifemale like this.
  3. NEST- Cocoa Woods

4. #17329 Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    58719E8A-384F-435D-8F95-CA82520795AA.jpeg
    Estee Lauder Jasmine White Moss: This has a beautiful non-indolic jasmine note in it, which I love. I don't think this perfume contains real oakmoss, but overall, it smells pretty good to my nose.

fendifemale likes this.
  5. Narciso Rodriguez Poudree

Purses & Perfumes likes this.
  6. Jo Malone English pear and freesia

7. Lancome Tresor In Love

8. Atkinsons - The Big Bad Cedar.

Kind regards,
    Oliver

fendifemale likes this.
  9. Quite Bizarre...

10. Guerlain- La Petite Robe Noir

jess236 likes this.
  11. The style of that copy is part of the company's branding. The Nasomatto fragrances that I know are edgy and definitely not for everyone. (The same goes for its sister brand, Orto Parisi--maybe even more so.) They are not for people with common taste who want to smell like any fruity or pretty flower thing that you can get at Sephora. Some of the Nasomattos and Orto Parisis that I've sampled were really great.

Purses & Perfumes likes this.
  12. Amouage Imitation for Man

[​IMG]

13. Ima keep it real w y'all..today I had done Missplaced one of my wigs so..I was looking in my closet and There i c my old old OLD bottle of that GUD queen latifah perfume y'all know what im talking about..that boozy vanilla smellin like luxuriousness but one a DIME cant believe I had done did forgotten about this frag..even after all these years it still smell so good..i think it called queen of hearts or smnth