What "Not RM" bag are you using today?

I'm not in love with it. The leather isn't as soft as the earlier LPs and I didn't know the bag would be so long. I need to use it a bunch and see if it will work. Probably should have gotten it in a color other than black. I think I saw one in a nice blue.
Does it have the black/white lining?

This bag looks so good on you and goes with your outfit so well! I’m still considering this bag but in the cognac. I’m just undecided about the opening. Do you find it small the opening or a hindrance with the handle in the way. The leather on this looks so good!
Thank you Carrie! I'm so in love with this bag....my other bags will be so jealous! :lol: I'm not gonna lie, the opening can be a bit of a pain...you just have to get used to how to put the larger items in (sideways) but once they're in, the bag is so wide, there's plenty of room in there. I don't mind the opening because I love the uniqueness of this bag but I'm sure others would rather not have to deal with it. It's all in what your tastes are. Personally speaking, I know this won't be my last #9!! Also, the cross body strap that came with it I will never use...it's a super thin strap and looks off with this chunky bag....that's why I love the chunky chain strap and I would even buy a longer chain strap to be able to wear it on my shoulder. The length of the chain strap now allows me to hand hold it, or on the crook of arm but it's just a tad too short for the shoulder. I mainly bought it to dress up the purse and give it some bling. :tup: