What is your latest Coach obsession?

My two obsessions currently are the suede studded Edie - just waiting for a good sale on that one! And the Nomad Hobo in Eggplant. I love my Racing Green Nomad so much, she needs a purple sister!

My two obsessions currently are the suede studded Edie - just waiting for a good sale on that one! And the Nomad Hobo in Eggplant. I love my Racing Green Nomad so much, she needs a purple sister!

Im eyeing that Edie also, but you should get the eggplant! Its gorgeous. Im finally taking the stuffing out to load her up!

I'm obsessed with the two largest sizes of rogue bags... I love the red and black calf skin style and the dark teal rogue with the western whiplash detail. But really, the one that trumps them all is the black rogue with tea rose appliques. I'm saving up!

Oddly my latest Coach obsession is the Bleecker Cooper satchel. It was out 2-3 years ago and I've recently discovered the style. To me it seems the perfect slouchy satchel with wonderful pebbled leather.
I have two of these bags coming and can't wait to get them......details to follow.$_58.JPG

Reactions: K.E.W.
IMG_3943.jpg
Oddly my latest Coach obsession is the Bleecker Cooper satchel. It was out 2-3 years ago and I've recently discovered the style. To me it seems the perfect slouchy satchel with wonderful pebbled leather.
I have two of these bags coming and can't wait to get them......details to follow.View attachment 3575900

My latest obsession is going to be a major challenge to ever find -- I posted a pic of it in one of the Rogue threads over the weekend. Here it is again -- the Rogue Debut (Red Suede Rocket Patch) from the 2016 Fall Runway Show, Special Edition, available for about one hour online at pre-announced given sale time -- I've NEVER EVER seen this particular one ANYWHERE on the Web. If you do, please LMK, thx! I think all owners held onto them...

And I believe it's the ONLY Red Suede Rogue ever made?

Reactions: Hobbsy
View attachment 3575910

My latest obsession is going to be a major challenge to ever find -- I posted a pic of it in one of the Rogue threads over the weekend. Here it is again -- the Rogue Debut (Red Suede Rocket Patch) from the 2016 Fall Runway Show, Special Edition, available for about one hour online at pre-announced given sale time -- I've NEVER EVER seen this particular one ANYWHERE on the Web. If you do, please LMK, thx! I think all owners held onto them...

And I believe it's the ONLY Red Suede Rogue ever made?

Wow! That's a striking bag......I'll be on the hunt for you K.E.W.!

Reactions: K.E.W.
Dying waiting for this to arrive in stores. The Rogue Tote in Oxblood.

59136_a92-jpg.3564279

I really like that tote. I love the color, the leather and the little rogue handles at the top. What price range is that one going to be in?

According to someone's post in the Rogue Club, it will be $595 USD. The item number is #59136.

I spoke to someone on chat a few days ago, and they said it's available for purchase on the phone, but isn't in stores yet. They couldn't give me a release date! I don't want to purchase without seeing it...