What is your dream Coach bag

Except the lightweights were disappointing because the dyes faded easily and the zippers were wonky. Maybe they fixed this problem by the time they renamed them Soho. The colors from the 90s were amazing!
I have a small tangerine hobo from ‘98 where the color has held up well. However I certainly agree the light blues and periwinkle have not down well. At least from what I see online. There is a banana Whitney on the Bay I am dreaming about. But can wait and be patient for something to buy in person.

a 1941 version of parker bag with tearose turn lock + brass hardware.
1941 version means:
- rap the bag trim, not just glaze them.
- leather lining.
- true brass hardware, not just coated
- make the flap more structured that won't develop crease while using.
I also love to see it's done quilted with stronger leather.
+1 for the 1941 Parker!!

I have a small tangerine hobo from ‘98 where the color has held up well. However I certainly agree the light blues and periwinkle have not down well. At least from what I see online. There is a banana Whitney on the Bay I am dreaming about. But can wait and be patient for something to buy in person.
My orange 1997 Soho belted pouch is perfect. It is the perfect orange. My periwinkle belted pouch is perfect. The lime green from that era usually looks terrible. The early 90s Lightweights that I had in wine and blue both faded a lot.

My orange 1997 Soho belted pouch is perfect. It is the perfect orange. My periwinkle belted pouch is perfect. The lime green from that era usually looks terrible. The early 90s Lightweights that I had in wine and blue both faded a lot.
Yes, my sister had a lime green and periwinkle bag from then too. I need to make a mental note and rummage through her hall closet for them. That’s the last place I saw them. And yeah, I could just ask her , lol.

Reactions: whateve
I actually emailed coach and told them what I was looking for...

A fantastic leather diaper backpack. I like the functionality of my Petunia Pickle Bottom bag, but I don't love the prints as much as I would a classic leather that bag that would last. And the campus backpack isn't functional as diaper bag, IMHO. I love the detachable backpack straps that can be clipped to a stroller or stowed in the outside pocket for a shoulder option.

And then I want a black tea rose rogue in a larger size. Not with snakeskin! I just didn't likeit in person.

OR put the Rogue on the Coach Create to add tea roses. Or at least a bigger bag than the saddle!