What is in your Key Pouch / Cle?

I use mine for cards only and I use all 4 canvas ones daily. #1 has all my essential cards (driver license, credit cards, insurance cards). #2 has my non esssntial cards (dept store cards, Costco card, etc). #3 has my gift cards. #4 has cards for a dependent. They are compact and convenient. For example, when I use a small bag for a concert/ball game, I only carry cles #1 (and my ZCP).

I use my cles as a wallet tbh. As a mom of 3 on the run, I dont have time to rummage for keys or a wallet so I simplified and carry a few cards, ins card, few Bill's of cash and attach to my keys. I had a d. ebene cles for many many years, prob as old as my 10 yo and I finally upgraded to the Empriente. I love the empreinte and wish I would have went with it in the beginning. It's more roomy since it has snap closure and it has a dedicated coin spot in the back.

Reactions: nvie
I use my cles as a wallet tbh. As a mom of 3 on the run, I dont have time to rummage for keys or a wallet so I simplified and carry a few cards, ins card, few Bill's of cash and attach to my keys. I had a d. ebene cles for many many years, prob as old as my 10 yo and I finally upgraded to the Empriente. I love the empreinte and wish I would have went with it in the beginning. It's more roomy since it has snap closure and it has a dedicated coin spot in the back.
You can say that again for the Key Pouch in Empreinte :drinks: It’s more versatile than the canvas Key Pouch, which I only use for keys.

Reactions: heyitswen
Hi i would like to know how you use your key pouch and if its possible, may you send pictures of whats inside (:

Also, for those who bought a key pouch recently, how long did it take for it to arrive?
Normally I store gift cards in mine and tuck the chain in the Cles with the cards.
I use the cles for all the vehicles that have a key. I store the key inside the Cles in my purse.

Hi, has anyone encountered the same problem with their Empreinte Cles as the one seen on the photo below? The Louis Vuitton Paris made in France writing fading? And if yes, what did you do? :smile:

A8664C6C-D5E9-4BF7-BC31-C8B75D990DB1.jpeg

I have mine since 2006 and though I dont use it all the time i do reach for it when i have a small bag where my rosalie is a bit too big for. I tend to put a couple of cards and coins as well as any notes.

Hi, has anyone encountered the same problem with their Empreinte Cles as the one seen on the photo below? The Louis Vuitton Paris made in France writing fading? And if yes, what did you do? :smile:

View attachment 4821783
My cles is from 2016, I use it regularly and the writing is still intact. I have noir, perhaps this is more of an issue with Cerise. It might be from the user putting their thumb in that area repeatedly, and the oils from their hand made it rub off. Once it comes off there is nothing to be done. LV won't re-stamp it.

My cles is from 2016, I use it regularly and the writing is still intact. I have noir, perhaps this is more of an issue with Cerise. It might be from the user putting their thumb in that area repeatedly, and the oils from their hand made it rub off. Once it comes off there is nothing to be done. LV won't re-stamp it.

Thanks for sharing your experience and answering my question, appreciate it! Just wish LV would re-stamp the writing since they kinda do the same thing with the free service they do for our initials