What is in your 2021s wish-list?

Hopefully, making a wishlist won’t manifest the items in the same week :lol:
  1. An SO slot, for a Kelly (size tbd but pretty good idea on the colours)
  2. A mini-Roulis (open to colour combos but have expressed wishlist to SA)
  3. Pegasus leather charm
  4. Vintage finds!! I want that boat cadenas again and a host of small things I’ve missed over the years

I have just started my H journey recently (on my second year) and I have been learning so much from reading through tpf :smile: My SA wasn’t able to find me any bags last year but we are definitely working together on my first dream bag

My wish list for 2021:
- a B25 or K25 retourne in a nice pastel ideally a pastel pink or blue (rose sakura/bleu brume)
- a K28 in a neutral / muted colour
- a pegase rodeo
- a pair of sneakers

dream list:
- a K25 in black with rghw (or better still, a SO so I can also do a verso and contrast stitching)

I have just started my H journey recently (on my second year) and I have been learning so much from reading through tpf :smile: My SA wasn’t able to find me any bags last year but we are definitely working together on my first dream bag

My wish list for 2021:
- a B25 or K25 retourne in a nice pastel ideally a pastel pink or blue (rose sakura/bleu brume)
- a pegase rodeo
- a pair of sneakers

dream list:
- a K25 in black with rghw (or better still, a SO so I can also do a verso and contrast stitching)
Oh! Great minds think alike - I was also thinking of getting a B25/K25 in either rose sakura/bleu brume! Both colours are seasonal and I already will get two Bs in my wish list this year (dark neutral) - so now debating whether I should change one of the bags in the wish list to either these two colours! Decisions, decisions!

Oh! Great minds think alike - I was also thinking of getting a B25/K25 in either rose sakura/bleu brume! Both colours are seasonal and I already will get two Bs in my wish list this year (dark neutral) - so now debating whether I should change one of the bags in the wish list to either these two colours! Decisions, decisions!

These 2 colours are so yummy and I’m quite particular with my pastels! Very excited about these 2 and hopefully my SA will be nice to me

Neutrals are always wonderful but if there is a seasonal colour that your heart longs after I would say go ahead :smile:

• Love
Reactions: WKN