What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

That Diva is beautiful! I think sooner or later I will get one.

+1. I hope the will be some goat leather in the future. Just not the very near future. I need a bag break. :biggrin:

Lovely pic with all your Calistas!
He might just have some left for a midi-Diva. This goat leather is thick and chewy but pretty light, and because it is vegetable dyed it looks and feels to me like worn-in Vachetta leather: there are lots of variations in the grain and it is developing a patina rather quickly, which is already changing the look of the bag. I love veggie-dyed leather for that reason, but I recommend it if you are going for a more casual vibe rather than a dressy one, IMO.

He might just have some left for a midi-Diva. This goat leather is thick and chewy but pretty light, and because it is vegetable dyed it looks and feels to me like worn-in Vachetta leather: there are lots of variations in the grain and it is developing a patina rather quickly, which is already changing the look of the bag. I love veggie-dyed leather for that reason, but I recommend it if you are going for a more casual vibe rather than a dressy one, IMO.
Initially I thought about getting a Theia in that leather then decided against it. Probably not one of my wisest decisions. The leather sounds lovely. I am a huge fan of veggie-dyed leather, too!
For now I really need to sit on my hands bag wise. I need to use the stuff I have before adding more. There is yet another Theia in the making.

Congrats on getting your first shot! :ghi5: I love the bag and I like how you have the strap around the back of the chair for safety.
Safety first!!!:smile: :biggrin:
congratulations on your first dose! I love your bag. What type of leather is this one?
This bag is so darn cute!!:hbeat::hbeat:
Congrats!
Thank you! This photo was actually taken in my kitchen, right before I left for the hospital to get my shot. Unfortunately no bag holder :lol: so I had her (and my coat) piled on top of my lap while I waited out the 15 minutes post-vaccine.

@Kimbashop thanks! This one is calf leather. I like leather on my PS1's much better, which is lambskin (very soft, chewy, and thick). I think all PS1+ are made of calf leather, and their calf leather is more stiff and doesn't feel as nice as their lambskin.

Thank-you Rebecca, for coming out with this all those years ago. Has it really been 10 years? !
View attachment 5074731

Wow 10 years already?! I have my MAC still too and it’s held up really well! It was a great companion when I was backpacking-ish in Taiwan except it got pretty heavy with everything I managed to fit in there :lol: Just recently organized all my bags and thought of consigning it but maybe I’ll hold on to it a bit longer...