What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

My first, and definitely won’t be the last, Aspinal of London handbag. The attention to detail is crazy (in a good way). Nothing was overlooked. Everything from the packaging to the product itself was luxurious in every way.

This is their Mayfair bag in regular size, evergreen smooth leather and patent croc.

997C0DE3-AC6A-47A3-87BE-D1863CF178E7.jpeg

For silk fans, they also have a nice selection of scarves.

My first, and definitely won’t be the last, Aspinal of London handbag. The attention to detail is crazy (in a good way). Nothing was overlooked. Everything from the packaging to the product itself was luxurious in every way.

This is their Mayfair bag in regular size, evergreen smooth leather and patent croc.

View attachment 4977046

It's gorgeous!:heart:

View attachment 4977046

It's beautiful! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations! :yahoo:

Weekend vibes for a kid free weekend

View attachment 4975894
Small boy bag

View attachment 4975895

Medium Lady Dior
Bags and food look TDF! I adore the small boy bag :loveeyes: I used to have one in stingray but sadly it didn’t fit everything I needed after a while (ie once I reached an age where I needed reading glasses on top of everything else!)and I’m so jealous you can eat out! McDonald’s drive thru is as good as it gets in the UK right now:lol:

View attachment 4977046

Congrats it’s beautiful! I love Aspinal boutiques. I have a couple of slgs from them I’ve had for years and they wear very well too over time.

• Love
Reactions: JenJBS and afroken