What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I prevented buying pricey bags for the past few years with an exemption [emoji56] because I changed my career. As a preschool teacher, we just leave our bags either inside a small cupboard where you have to shove and squeeze your bag to fit it in or just leave on the floor of the classroom because of lack of space.

Recently, I find myself using my special bags to school. And I found a special place for them! [emoji177]

On top of my desk! I’ll just mark my books somewhere else, no problem! [emoji28]IMG_5946.JPG

I prevented buying pricey bags for the past few years with an exemption [emoji56] because I changed my career. As a preschool teacher, we just leave our bags either inside a small cupboard where you have to shove and squeeze your bag to fit it in or just leave on the floor of the classroom because of lack of space.

Recently, I find myself using my special bags to school. And I found a special place for them! [emoji177]

On top of my desk! I’ll just mark my books somewhere else, no problem! [emoji28]View attachment 4347805
That's what the desk was made for, right? :biggrin:
I'm loving the pink and the hearts!

That's what the desk was made for, right? :biggrin:
I'm loving the pink and the hearts!

:angel: I actually never use that desk to do my work.. I always use the children's desks! I am used to putting my bag there in that spot and it just recently hit me. That I can use my special purses to work! (After two years, I just recently realized this :idea: )

img_20190221_090742-crop-jpg.4348156