What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

It’s a happy tote! [emoji175]And I love that the polka dots are actually embroidered. When I scrolled past your post, I loved the tote, and then realized that it’s Kurt Geiger.....the brand I’m not familiar with, either, but I ordered 4 bags from KG the other night! [emoji23] I’m obsessed with his striped bags.

Uh oh, stripes? I love stripes almost as much as I love polka dots! Enjoy your new bags!

It’s a happy tote! [emoji175]And I love that the polka dots are actually embroidered. When I scrolled past your post, I loved the tote, and then realized that it’s Kurt Geiger.....the brand I’m not familiar with, either, but I ordered 4 bags from KG the other night! [emoji23] I’m obsessed with his striped bags.

Oh my, SBD, you ultimate enabler you. I just looked at N and really love their tweed and rainbow stripes bags (which go with your new coat :smile:).

Oh my, SBD, you ultimate enabler you. I just looked at N and really love their tweed and rainbow stripes bags (which go with your new coat :smile:).
I'm sure you could see this coming from a MILE away, IM, but the 4 bags I ordered were the 3 striped bags and the 1 "happy" colored tweed bag with pink/black. :lol: I'm excited to see them in person (haven't seen any at my store), and if they feel as great as they look, I'm in trouble.:angel: Plus, great price point for a little bag fun!

It was really amazing. It was at the café of the danish chocolatier Peter Beier. There was bread and butter, apple-jam, milk chokolate and dark chocolate in slices to put on the bread (I don’t know the english word for it), yoghurt with crumble with dark chocolate pices, chocolate covered almonds, strawberries covered in ruby- and dark chocolate. Plus truffle salami and cheese. We also had water and tea and was so full when we let. Although not so full we didn’t buy a little treat (my faves: candied bitter orange peel covered in dark chocolate and dried ginger covered in dark chocolate).
gosh, my keyboard is all sticky now... :drool: :drool: :drool:

With me at the hospital for a quick check-up: my DE Speedy 35 [emoji173]️

e2ed2ab6fd6e8062b4496463969adae7.jpg

Thanks, guys~ I’m very excited about the newest addition and the coat is very special to me since it was from my mother-in-law.

@Kendie, Maybe you can make an excuse to visit NYC especially since Delvaux just opened a beautiful flagship store just by the Central Park this week.
OMG!!! Thanks for this info. I will def have to go there next time in NYC!!!

Found this at Nordstrom. I rarely buy full retail but the price was right and it’s so cute. It’s by Kurt Geiger (I hadn’t heard of him before) and the dots are embroidered [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

9833b3f4abe3dc99f65c1c9bce9c4c6f.jpg
24e45177b2a4906cec649d61237bcff1.jpg
ab2203661a4d23f3762f7aa0fd47d664.jpg
Wow the bag is so happy! I just checked out this brand and the bags all seem so buttery and gorgeous!