What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I've never heard of chocolate brunch but it sounds like something I'd love!

It was really amazing. It was at the café of the danish chocolatier Peter Beier. There was bread and butter, apple-jam, milk chokolate and dark chocolate in slices to put on the bread (I don’t know the english word for it), yoghurt with crumble with dark chocolate pices, chocolate covered almonds, strawberries covered in ruby- and dark chocolate. Plus truffle salami and cheese. We also had water and tea and was so full when we let. Although not so full we didn’t buy a little treat (my faves: candied bitter orange peel covered in dark chocolate and dried ginger covered in dark chocolate).

:hugs:Thank you! I believe I remember when you got the smaller bag and your joy over being able to downsize. I love that you have a reliable travel bag that you enjoy using! That's my goal. I've been really excited about being able to enjoy smaller bags too. I still have to get used to not having certain things handy, but it's so freeing to carry a lighter bag isn't it?

I was a bit early with birthday wishes! :lol:
You're welcome! :hugs:
Thanks! It's great having a reliable travel bag. It's the one thing I don't have to worry about when I travel, since I consistently carry the same items. Wishing you happy shopping for your travel bag! Please post whenever you get it.
Yes! It's freeing to carry a lighter bag. For years I told friends, family and people in the various forums that I never carry a CBB. Now I can't imagine not carrying one. Every time I'm squeezed in a seat on a crowded bus I'm even more thankful I have a bag that fits right on my lap, or easily in front me without bumping around if I have to stand.

I love birthday wishes, whenever I get them!:heart:

At the office with LV Manhattan today...
ce2e270f946a24d13b535e5b0aa52235.jpg

Hi Girl!!! Thank you! I love this bag. I just love how you style your Chanel bags and I thought I really should think about getting one. I did and no regrets! I feel bad for my other bags for being neglected but I've been carrying this since I got it. Now for clubbing I need to get one of those Flap Minis in red. [emoji6]
I’m thrilled you love it so much & are using her often~excellent! I know you are looking killer chic as always & have fun on the red mini search;):biggrin::coolio::hugs:

Reactions: tealocean
It was really amazing. It was at the café of the danish chocolatier Peter Beier. There was bread and butter, apple-jam, milk chokolate and dark chocolate in slices to put on the bread (I don’t know the english word for it), yoghurt with crumble with dark chocolate pices, chocolate covered almonds, strawberries covered in ruby- and dark chocolate. Plus truffle salami and cheese. We also had water and tea and was so full when we let. Although not so full we didn’t buy a little treat (my faves: candied bitter orange peel covered in dark chocolate and dried ginger covered in dark chocolate).
It sounds delicious! I also love candied orange peel and ginger covered in dark chocolate.