What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Last night w/ Mini Gucci Marmont...(pardon my odd outfit but still cold weather here considering it’s spring:annoyed:)

(Kind of) twinning with @Kendie26 with my brand new Gucci Marmont in red. It's her first outing.

Mr Dawn found her for me; apparently she's sold out everywhere! Here are some pictures of her around my garden this morning.

I feel very lucky and happy carrying her :heart::hbeat:

An oldie but goodie. 2006 Balenciaga City in Ink.
parade of Beauties!! like Disney princesses, Cindirella, Ariel and Snowhite! :loveeyes:

(Kind of) twinning with @Kendie26 with my brand new Gucci Marmont in red. It's her first outing.

Mr Dawn found her for me; apparently she's sold out everywhere! Here are some pictures of her around my garden this morning.

I feel very lucky and happy carrying her :heart::hbeat:
Laydees.... did I miss a Marmont party in my absence. You girls and the garden are looking great. Fab bags :love:

I LOVE your Marmont, but I also really LOVE your scarf!

Cute mini bag [emoji7]

Good to see my beautiful twins today :smile: — and love your pretty Marmonts too. Have a great weekend dearies.

parade of Beauties!! like Disney princesses, Cindirella, Ariel and Snowhite! :loveeyes:
Warm Thanks to all of you!!
:congrats: on your marmont @Miss_Dawn ...i say it every time i see Gucci red/hibiscus~Gucci makes THE BEST reds!
@RuedeNesle thanks doll, that scarf is ANCIENT!!! But i still love it for the patterns & colors.@BigCherry ~yes, you missed the party:crybaby:....see what happens to us in your absence :lol:
:eek: