What handbag is on your wishlist but haven't bought and why? (Aside from cost!)

The list is sooo long!
Bucket bags - too open
Light colored bags - too vulnerable
Chain strap bags - HATE clunky chains
Full flap bags - the flap gets in the way
Slouchy big bags - drives me nuts when I can't find things
Ironically, these are the styles that look SO good to my eye and I have at least one in each category that I love the look of.

I think we have very similar tastes in bags!

I am dying to have a gray My Lady Dior (it looks like the regular LD but has a personalized crossbody strap and a flap opening, plus it's slightly smaller). I think it's a stunning bag and I love love love the crossbody strap.

The problem is I already have a LD (medium in blue). I don't know if I should buy the same style bag or get the Hermes Evelyne, another bag I've been eying for ages now.

I also am planning on getting the Cartier love cuff for my milestone birthday so I feel terribly guilty getting another LD. But I am starting to dream about the LD. Ugh.

I would love to buy a LV Capucines. However, my lifestyle is so casual, I don't see myself using it much. I don't want it to sit on my shelf and collect dust. The line is so gorgeous, though! I practically drool over it every time I'm in the store.

Reactions: kate2828
I would love to buy a LV Capucines. However, my lifestyle is so casual, I don't see myself using it much. I don't want it to sit on my shelf and collect dust. The line is so gorgeous, though! I practically drool over it every time I'm in the store.
Just my two cents. But I see the Capucines as a bag that is easily used casually. It's pretty streamlined and not "delicate" or fussy. So I think it would be great with jeans, casual dresses or even shorts.

Reactions: kate2828
Just my two cents. But I see the Capucines as a bag that is easily used casually. It's pretty streamlined and not "delicate" or fussy. So I think it would be great with jeans, casual dresses or even shorts.
Ohhh, I am glad you wrote this. I never looked at it like that. I always had this bag in mind when thinking of more formal occasions. I love the idea of it as you stated!

chloe mini drew in motty grey - wasn't interested when it was released but now am intrigued by the combo of dainty gold hardware + grey leather, don't want it to be another impulsive buy and kinda wish i can get it at a lower price later...

studded lady dior in calf - always think LD is a classic but don't want another black bag/ lambskin in lighter colors, now this edgier version appears and i'm worried that it will look dated one day with the studs :sad:

diorever - love/hate relationship with the design, not really practical for me as it's a bit too boxy, flap not easy to open/close... still, a beautiful bag whenever i look at it!

chloe mini drew in motty grey - wasn't interested when it was released but now am intrigued by the combo of dainty gold hardware + grey leather, don't want it to be another impulsive buy and kinda wish i can get it at a lower price later...

studded lady dior in calf - always think LD is a classic but don't want another black bag/ lambskin in lighter colors, now this edgier version appears and i'm worried that it will look dated one day with the studs :sad:

diorever - love/hate relationship with the design, not really practical for me as it's a bit too boxy, flap not easy to open/close... still, a beautiful bag whenever i look at it!

I have a love hate relationship with the diorever too. Lol.