What finger to wear Cartier Trinity Ring?

Love the trinity ring. I've just ordered one for my pinky.

My ring still hasn't arrived due to the snow. Seriously, we barely have 1 inch of snow and there's trouble with the mail. I just wished I picked it up at the boutique, but okay, waiting always annoys me.

I've recently discovered the limited Amour et Trinity version of this ring Cartier did in 1998 and 1999. I love that ring and the broad band with the AMOUR ET TRINITY inscription. Chasing a preloved one of those in white gold for the ring finger of my left hand. The classic will probably go on my right hand pinky.

Looking for maybe a triple love ring for my right hand middle finger, but I'm not sure. I might outbranch to LV for another one, but that's for another thread.

Hello-
I am interested in buying a Trinity ring for my right hand, and I need some input from you all on deciding on which finger to wear it. Also since I am buying it for myself is it taboo to stack it with my current platinum wedding set?

I tried the smaller Trinity ring on recently with my gold wedding band and sapphire and diamond trinity ring. I didn't like the look so much so I think if I do get a Trinity someday, I will get the classic size, wear it on my right hand ring finger and have it engraved with the names of my kids.

As soon as you try it on you will know whether you like it better with your wedding set or as a stand-alone ring. Share some pics if you end up getting it!

I don't personally like it stacked, but it's totally your call!

I wear mine on my right hand ring finger, but I don't think my other fingers look good with rings. I've seen it look great on others!

I wear mine on my right hand with a small pomellato band with scattered diamonds - my trinity has the scattered diamonds as well and it's a nice match - nobody else prob notices but I love the pomellato as well and got it on my anniversary in Sept in Venice....I had sold 2 other pomellatos I wore on my left ring finger when dh and I got engaged...

Coming out of lurkdom for help. I have a Trinity ring for my ring finger and loved it so much that I bought one for my middle finger.

When I tried the classic size on in the store it felt a little overwhelming. So I bought the small size 2.9 each band. When I look at my hand now I wonder if I should have gotten the classic. If it was that I just wasn't use to the new look. To be honest this smaller one feels really comfortable. Just curious what you all think in terms of proportions.

Should I keep the size I have or go bigger? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1435369916.886635.jpg

Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. After thinking about it. I think I am going to keep this version. The ring is very comfortable and doesn't push my fingers out. I do think the classic would do that more and be slightly less comfortable. This is the best choice for me. Especially since I don't usually wear middle finger rings.