What does everyone think of the Kimono?

It is absolutely gorgeous in person and I can definitely feel quality in this bag. My husband bought it for me for Christmas and it is my absolute favorite. It's so pretty, comfortable and different! I love that not everyone has it and I can wear it to work or with just jeans and a t-shirt. In my opinion, it is definitely worth the price!

I'm not crazy about it. It also wouldn't make a good work bag for me. Too flashy with the monogram. I'm in a very conservative field. But you have to go with what you like.

I LOVE this bag, but they discontinued the color which I wanted (Aurore). Bois de Rose is interesting to me as well. Also, I wish LV would do it in DE.

This bag doesn't appeal to me - I think it has to do with how far down the "v" goes on the front and back of the bag. I would be concerned that the contents I might carry for work (for example a few files or pad folio) would be visible.

It seems pretty pricey for a work tote. Have you looked at the Lockme totes?

Very few bags wow me, and I mean very few. It has taken me almost 3 years to finish my handbag collection because I am so picky. My husband went to LV to take pics for me and he said women in the store were drooling over the Kimono. I went to Chanel on Monday to see the Business Affinity, didn't like it in person or any other purse shown to me in that price range, simply felt cheap. I walked passed LV to glance at the Kimono and almost fainted when I saw the handbag. I couldn't buy because I ran out of time. I ordered the Kimono last night and will post pics when it arrives. It is a Gorgeous handbag. As far as price, don't care what anyone says, all of these luxury handbags are overpriced, no exceptions in my opinion! It's what you love and are willing to spend for what you love.