What do you think of this Speedy 25 DA?

Thank you all so much!

The other reason it turned my head is that it was made in a special year for me. I told her no yesterday, but she tried to convince me that it is really in very good shape and how she takes care of her bag, etc. and maybe I don't know what to expect with pre-loved (which I buy all the time!). I started to wonder if it was the photos.

It was great to wake up this morning and see all your comments. It is not the photos, it is the bag.

Thank youi
Those handles are dark AF, I don't think she takes care of it very much. That's not even the patina of the vachetta leather, that's just dirt lol. But good thing you dodged a bullet! Hope you will find a better preloved Speedy 25 DA :smile:

Thank you all so much!

The other reason it turned my head is that it was made in a special year for me. I told her no yesterday, but she tried to convince me that it is really in very good shape and how she takes care of her bag, etc. and maybe I don't know what to expect with pre-loved (which I buy all the time!). I started to wonder if it was the photos.

It was great to wake up this morning and see all your comments. It is not the photos, it is the bag.

Thank youi
In my opinion, it is not in good shape and wouldn't work for me. I'd say no.