What do you think of the Jet Set Floral Embellished Leather Crossbody?

Thanks everyone, I went to the MK store today and asked the SA if the bag would go on sale within the next 2 months. She said it would not and that it was released last month. So I bought it today because I want to use it for the Spring! Especially when the Cherry Blossoms are out! :happydance: The stock picture really does it no justice. The rose gold hardware is so shiny and shimmers as it catches the light and the rose gold leather of the flowers sparkles.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I went to the MK store today and asked the SA if the bag would go on sale within the next 2 months. She said it would not and that it was released last month. So I bought it today because I want to use it for the Spring! Especially when the Cherry Blossoms are out! :happydance: The stock picture really does it no justice. The rose gold hardware is so shiny and shimmers as it catches the light and the rose gold leather of the flowers sparkles.
I love this update! Enjoy! :heart:

Would you mind posting a picture of it as a reveal here? I'd love to see what pink leather looks like :smile:

I love this update! Enjoy! :heart:

Would you mind posting a picture of it as a reveal here? I'd love to see what pink leather looks like :smile:

Thanks!

Yes, I will take a picture tomorrow when it's light out and start a new thread titled something along the lines of "My very first Michael Kors bag!" :lol: The leather looks like pebbled leather.

I just hope the SA wasn't lying and I don't see this bag on sale next month! I'm used to brands that never go on sale so I normally don't have to stress about it!

Reactions: Quartzite
Oh! I just realized you're in Canada from the MK.ca link. I've heard people saying that MK doesn't really go on sale there, so you've made a good choice! :idea:

What do you mean it doesn't really go on sale? I asked the SA today how often they have sales and she said every 3 or 6 months. Are you in the US? I wonder how much it costs in US dollars. EDIT: Found it on the US website, it's only $10 less at $188!

Last edited:
Reactions: Quartzite
What do you mean it doesn't really go on sale? I asked the SA today how often they have sales and she said every 3 or 6 months. Are you in the US? I wonder how much it costs in US dollars. EDIT: Found it on the US website, it's only $10 less at $188!
I'm in South America, so I buy online from the US and freight forward. It's a nailbiting leap of faith experience because I never get to see the bag in person, and I can't exchange it either :doh: I can get in on the Macy's and MK.com sales, but not the deeply discounted ones bags at other stores (like TJ Maxx) and outlets. I seem to recall reading that in Canada, the bags don't get as deeply discounted as they do in the US but I don't have firsthand experience of this. On MK.com, the crossbody was USD$188, so the price in CDN is pretty good considering the exchange rate I think :smile:

I'm in South America, so I buy online from the US and freight forward. It's a nailbiting leap of faith experience because I never get to see the bag in person, and I can't exchange it either :doh: I can get in on the Macy's and MK.com sales, but not the deeply discounted ones bags at other stores (like TJ Maxx) and outlets. I seem to recall reading that in Canada, the bags don't get as deeply discounted as they do in the US but I don't have firsthand experience of this. On MK.com, the crossbody was USD$188, so the price in CDN is pretty good considering the exchange rate I think :smile:

Where in South America are you from? :smile: Yes, that's why I was surprised it's only $10 less in USD. Because according to the currency converter $188 USD = $243.20 CAD! And $198 CAD = $153.06 USD! So I guess we are getting a better deal in Canada!

We can't always get the timing right with the sales but at least you got it. I missed out a Cindy satchel MK I really wanted and somehow missed the sale and it was sold out. I haven't seen that rose purse at any of the MK stores here. It's stunning!

We can't always get the timing right with the sales but at least you got it. I missed out a Cindy satchel MK I really wanted and somehow missed the sale and it was sold out. I haven't seen that rose purse at any of the MK stores here. It's stunning!

Thanks! What's annoying is that I specifically asked the SA if it would go on sale within the next 2 months and she said no. And then it goes on sale 9 days later! :cursing: :mad:

Thanks! What's annoying is that I specifically asked the SA if it would go on sale within the next 2 months and she said no. And then it goes on sale 9 days later! :cursing: :mad:
aww yeah that sucks!Def call and ask for price adjustment, most stores (macys/Costco) gives u 10 days. BTW, I saw matching adorable little wallet/wristlet today at Macys. I was tempted!

aww yeah that sucks!Def call and ask for price adjustment, most stores (macys/Costco) gives u 10 days. BTW, I saw matching adorable little wallet/wristlet today at Macys. I was tempted!

I read the receipt and it says they offer a one time price adjustment if it's marked down within 7 days of date of purchase. It was marked down after 9 days! :wacko:

Oh no!!! Definitely try calling, or return and buy it again the next day at the lower price if that's possible? I didn't expect new items to be put on sale so fast, but I'm seeing a whole set of new releases on MK.com that are selling for 25% off. I really hope they make it right, it's just so awful to have missed the 7 day cutoff by 2 days!