What do you think of coco crush earrings?

I have the coco crush earrings and the medium size ring in yellow gold. The earrings are gorgeous. Perfect size for every day, solid but not too heavy. Very secure. I wear them on pierced ears and haven’t removed the posts. I just think they are a timeless and classic piece. I originally bought the beige gold with diamonds but returned them for the yellow gold as I think the diamonds distract from the beauty and simplicity of the style. Definitely not great value for money if that is a factor (this is purse forum so pretty sure we all know this) but I do plan to wear these daily for both work and casual events. They can be dressed up too and work well with my other jewellery pieces.

Reactions: lemonadee
I have the coco crush earrings and the medium size ring in yellow gold. The earrings are gorgeous. Perfect size for every day, solid but not too heavy. Very secure. I wear them on pierced ears and haven’t removed the posts. I just think they are a timeless and classic piece. I originally bought the beige gold with diamonds but returned them for the yellow gold as I think the diamonds distract from the beauty and simplicity of the style. Definitely not great value for money if that is a factor (this is purse forum so pretty sure we all know this) but I do plan to wear these daily for both work and casual events. They can be dressed up too and work well with my other jewellery pieces.
Do you mind posting a few mod shots? Would love to see pics of them worn. TIA.

I added another coco crush on my collection! They recently launch ear cuff, it is so pretty, I decided to get one in white gold with diamond. Honestly it’s so small that you might not even see there’s diamond, but I just love the white gold so much

E6107C47-A352-4FC3-AB2F-7D73A498B707.jpeg

DE9A1473-0213-402C-901D-0E0A0D32B9F7.png

8D62073C-A765-46B2-AF00-7E3D4FB838F1.png

I added another coco crush on my collection! They recently launch ear cuff, it is so pretty, I decided to get one in white gold with diamond. Honestly it’s so small that you might not even see there’s diamond, but I just love the white gold so much

View attachment 5627967

View attachment 5627968

View attachment 5627969
Does the coco crush earring feel secure when you remove the post and wear as a cuff? I like the look but worry about losing it. I took off a sweater while wearing my coco crush earrings (with the post in) and later when I looked in the mirror it was hanging off my ear!

Does the coco crush earring feel secure when you remove the post and wear as a cuff? I like the look but worry about losing it. I took off a sweater while wearing my coco crush earrings (with the post in) and later when I looked in the mirror it was hanging off my ear!
It is so secure, you should wear It with Mexican hat if you take off the post, it is a bit too tight for me sometimes it gets a bit painful wearing it all day. I tried so many clothes with it and it never even moved.

Reactions: Melbourne Mama