What do guys think of this bag...is it worth it?

Pursemama, I too wanted this bag and like you I fell in love with the bag from online pic. You can read the thread I posted : "BV- which one to be the first one" to see other members and comments and opinions. Yesterday, I saw the the exact bag like you in tan and I really like it but yes the price was an the issue for me. I wanted the BV perfect bag for me but I am not willing to pay the $2,690?? thank goodness after I tried several BV bags in person, the hobo seemed to be just perfect for me so I can put the rest of the BV bag to rest for awhile. But if you love that bag and can afford the bag, why not? The bag is an absolute beauty!:lol:

I think this bag is beautiful. If you can afford it, keep it! As long as you feel that it is worth it-that is what matters. But, if you are having second thoughts, return it! If I found $2690 laying around the house, I would certainly take a look at this bag! I bet the black is divine.

I LOVE the bag...I wish I had it. The only way I'd have it was if I had millions of dollars sitting in my bank account. For now, I'm trying not to go over $1800-2K line for a bag (and it has to be justified..like classic and an investment...no trendy bags for me anymore). Congrats on the bag, it is really lovely...I drool over it everytime I visit NM.com. That and the smaller white version one. :love:

bella1 said:
I LOVE the bag...I wish I had it. The only way I'd have it was if I had millions of dollars sitting in my bank account. For now, I'm trying not to go over $1800-2K line for a bag (and it has to be justified..like classic and an investment...no trendy bags for me anymore). Congrats on the bag, it is really lovely...I drool over it everytime I visit NM.com. That and the smaller white version one. :love:

You mean they have the smaller white version one?? Ohh bella you are so lucky you have the BV boutique near by where you live! Do you know how much is the smaller version one?

I was that bag and tried it on at a BV store yesterday. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! If you're going to spend that much money on a bag BV is the way to go. quality, quality, quality. You will have it for life!!! Grrrrreat choice. (I bought the ball bag in the same color.)

Kat said:
I was that bag and tried it on at a BV store yesterday. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! If you're going to spend that much money on a bag BV is the way to go. quality, quality, quality. You will have it for life!!! Grrrrreat choice. (I bought the ball bag in the same color.)

Why don't you post pics Kat? Ohh we would love to see the bv ball bag in tan pics. Drool...

Sweetea said:
Why don't you post pics Kat? Ohh we would love to see the bv ball bag in tan pics. Drool...
I'm trying to find out how to resize pics, then I'll post pics of all my recent purchases (DIor medium gaucho in red, Mulberry Rosemary in tan, Judith Leiber bag, Balenciaga Twiggy in rouge, LV Speedy 30 in mono):love:

Sweetea said:
Here's a pic of my BV ball bag. I've posted pics of my recent purchases in my showcase. It's under "Kat's handbag collection." Check them out.
115_1514.JPG

I forgot about this thread! Well, better late then never!.....obviously I kept it, here she is, it's my most beloved bag. BTW, here's some info on this particular bag, the designer use to work for Hermes and was the one who designed the birkin/kelly forgot which one?...or maybe it was both?! Sorry, forgot the designer's name, got the info from a BV SA.

Attachments

• (26) Bottega Veneta Woven Leather Tote, Large - 2690.JPG
    (26) Bottega Veneta Woven Leather Tote, Large - 2690.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 23