What coach bag or series of bags do you own multiples of?

I absolutely get that. (Edit because I pressed save instead of enter: ) Especially after reading The Screed. I like the newer models but just wish they would come in the original thick leather. Buying pre-loved was never my thing but I would love to get my hands on one of the older bags. Unfortunately I am very new to Coach and very conserned about buying a fake. I guess the idea of an old school bag will live rent free in my mind instead of the actual old school bag being in my house.
Yep, I definitely prefer the older bags. The screed opened my eyes re leather and hardware quality etc and so I'm drawn to it but that won't put me off from buying a new Coach bag if I like how it looks. I currently have five newer bags/slgs and they're very nice, especially my 1941 chalk Dinky and I hope my 1941 azure Ergo, which is not yet in my hands to examine.

Yes, hopefully you will have good luck re buying vintage; the ATC thread was definitely my go to when I was hoarding my collection though I currently buy my vintage bags from a rehabber.

1. Rambler. One in black original from 1990s, one in Archival reissue, and last year's version in glove tanned leather. It's a great size and has great storage. Love back slip pocket classic;, I even prefer it over the Court bag--and I love that one too. minimalist design. I have two large Legacy duffles. One in black. One in dark brown. And I have a medium one. It's almost the same design except it has a zipper. What makes that one a good bag. The sleek design and the wide strap. I also can store other bags in them to save space.

1. Rambler. One in black original from 1990s, one in Archival reissue, and last year's version in glove tanned leather. It's a great size and has great storage. Love back slip pocket classic;, I even prefer it over the Court bag--and I love that one too. minimalist design. I have two large Legacy duffles. One in black. One in dark brown. And I have a medium one. It's almost the same design except it has a zipper. What makes that one a good bag. The sleek design and the wide strap. I also can store other bags in them to save space.
I used to have the archival reissue. Now I have currant from 1999 and mystery blue from 2005.

I used to have 6 Legacy duffles, one large colorblock and the rest regular. Now I'm down to three regular - sunflower yellow, emerald green, and cognac brown.

I have the purple gathered Caroline, the turquoise woven Caroline and the red croc Caroline.
I have two Carrie bags (basically mini- Caroline’s) in raspberry textured leather and black leather.
I also have madison Lindsays in fuchsia gathered leather, persimmon and oxblood gathered (I purchased them so long ago I may be misremembering their color names but am too lazy to go track them down and research their original tags, haha)
I have three Willis bags (black, bright orange and a mini colorblock).
I also have numerous Kristin Sages- blue gathered leather, navy leather, blue smoke leather.
Oldies but goodies, all :heart:

Omg., it took long enough just to make the list. Lol! I still have various “family” photos to take. I’ve posted them several places but you might not have seen them. Here’s a few. Some were taken before I added more items to my collection. Always buying because you never know when you might be “starving” for a bag.
I kind of experienced a shock. I have 2 rogues and 3 dinky. I can't imagine 6 of anything. It does look like a store more than personal collection. But... I admire you consistency. :smile:

Reactions: LadaZuri
I have 6 9085 duffel sacs. BT, black, bottle green, lime green, dark brown and lavender.

You are my long lost sister! I will have to count my duffles but I have all the colors you mentioned except the lavender in a 9085. I have the lavender in a 9019, a Maggie, but only because it's so pretty. In addition to the colors you mentioned, I have red, forest green, mocha, putty, burgundy, rust, navy, British tan, flannel grey and yellow. I may also have one or two I can't think of now. Maybe I also have a problem. I would love to see your 9085 in lavender.