What Coach bag gets the most compliments?

My Coach Bleecker Felicia Hobo in Whiskey 11424 probably gets the most remarks from people. It is hard not to notice! The leather is so awesome and the details of the strap really stand out. It's just a nice, slouchy bag. I really dig it.

People often compliment my Vintage Royal Bleecker Weekender too. I use it regularly for work. These Weekenders are definitely made very well and look great through lots of use. I am careful with it but I don't really baby it. I clean it with Leather CPR about once a month and that's that. It's my most used Coach bag as all of my Coach purses are switched out every week or so but that Weekender is used all the time.

Great thread, abwd!

I decided to reply with the spring/summer bag that seems to garner the most compliments, along with my fall/winter bag...

In spring/summer, my pink Emily satchel (l/e blogger bag from 2010 or 2011) seems to capture the most compliments. She is on my top five personal faves, too.....
View attachment 2712176

In fall/winter, it still is my taupe croc 65th anniversary Caroline (though my buffalo teal Caroline from last year may be edging up on her?!)
View attachment 2712180

Again, great thread! And ladies, you are posting and describing some bags that just make me salivate :smile:. Love hearing about and seeing so many beauties !

I always got compliments when I carried my Hamptons Legacy Signature Stripe Tote. It didn't matter even when it was several years old. One day in the Coach FP store, another customer started looking at it while it was on the table as I was looking in the mirror at another bag. Sometimes I get compliments on my Classic Satchel (the small one). I have Lime, British Tan and Black.

My poppy sequined spotlight had garnered the most compliments and my hot pink gathered Lindsey takes a close second :smile:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407527334.071804.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407527334.071804.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 335
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407527350.326257.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407527350.326257.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 362
I was thinking about this the other day when I carried my gold Phoebe. I had several people stop me and ask about her. I get this with my glitter lizard madison as well, but rarely with other more understated bags.

Just curious, which bags do you have that ALWAYS inspire compliments or comments from strangers?

View attachment 2711584View attachment 2711585
Your Phoebe is stunning! I can see why people stop you.

My Acorn Woven Editorial Zoe is an eye catcher.
The last time I carried it to work, my co-workers went nuts over it and the majority of them are not bag lovers. ;)
I don't own my Crimson Patent Madison Shoulder Bag anymore, but I would frequently get compliments on it when I carried it.

Attachments

• EditorialWovenZoe1.jpg
    EditorialWovenZoe1.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 293
  • 3AcornWovenEditorialZoeModPic1 copy.jpg
    3AcornWovenEditorialZoeModPic1 copy.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 295
  • CrimsonShoulderBag1.jpg
    CrimsonShoulderBag1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 293
My Coach Bleecker Felicia Hobo in Whiskey 11424 probably gets the most remarks from people. It is hard not to notice! The leather is so awesome and the details of the strap really stand out. It's just a nice, slouchy bag. I really dig it.

People often compliment my Vintage Royal Bleecker Weekender too. I use it regularly for work. These Weekenders are definitely made very well and look great through lots of use. I am careful with it but I don't really baby it. I clean it with Leather CPR about once a month and that's that. It's my most used Coach bag as all of my Coach purses are switched out every week or so but that Weekender is used all the time.
Felicia is one of my favorite bags of all time!!! One of my co-workers is always trying to get me to sell mine to her and I always say no.

The last time I carried it to work, my co-workers went nuts over it and the majority of them are not bag lovers. ;)
I don't own my Crimson Patent Madison Shoulder Bag anymore, but I would frequently get compliments on it when I carried it.
U just cutttttte in all bags mama

That editorial Zoe is AMAZING!!!!!!