What CLs are you wearing today? (II)

You wear the 100mm heels so well dear - do you have any similar pics with 120mm heels you can share ?
Yes, I do own a small collection of So Kate’s and Pigalle Follies 120….but I freely admit I look like I have cerebral palsy when I try to walk any significant distances with them….

So here is me wearing my Pigalle Follies 120 on Nude Black Degrade…

4E9394E5-C090-4B75-8C92-F8CBB73EA386.jpeg

Yes, I do own a small collection of So Kate’s and Pigalle Follies 120….but I freely admit I look like I have cerebral palsy when I try to walk any significant distances with them….

View attachment 5618033
I bet you walk a lot nicer than you think. Those 120mm heels always do wonders for the look of your feet and legs my dear. Probably just need a little more practice. I though 130's would be impossible when I first got a pair but with a little help from my boyfriends steady arm and LOTS of practice I now wear 130's (CL Hot Chicks) as my everyday heels.

Do you wear So Kates often ? You really should, you know... Have you tried Hot Chicks ? I'm sure you would look totally gorgeous in them as well !!
I actually do not own the Hot Chicks….have tried them on in the stores….as for the So Kate’s, I will wear if I know I will be sitting most of the time…….I just have not yet mastered walking in 120’s as yet

I actually do not own the Hot Chicks….have tried them on in the stores….as for the So Kate’s, I will wear if I know I will be sitting most of the time…….I just have not yet mastered walking in 120’s as yet
My favorite style so far tends to be the Pigalle Follies 100…..just find them to be the perfect cut and are comfy for my foot shape….currently have them in quite a few colors now….

Reactions: Maxl and mal

View attachment 5618033
Are you wearing something special on your toes in this photo ? Does it help you walk in these heels ? Love learning secrets to weaaring high heels

Reactions: stilly