What Burberry Are You Carrying Today?!?

I saw this bag when I landed post midnight in Singapore. I love the Burberry classic pattern on the shoulder strap, and I love the ease of use with magnetic closure and open top. I and the soft pink color is oh so yummy!

I gave 24 hour to see if I am still eXcited about it because the shape is not so classic. In the end I pulled the trigger --- she is my first Burberry!

IMG_1497225779.779723.jpg

The SA taught me how to put the strap inder the magnetic closure and I am loving it!

I saw this bag when I landed post midnight in Singapore. I love the Burberry classic pattern on the shoulder strap, and I love the ease of use with magnetic closure and open top. I and the soft pink color is oh so yummy!

I gave 24 hour to see if I am still eXcited about it because the shape is not so classic. In the end I pulled the trigger --- she is my first Burberry!

View attachment 3728137

The SA taught me how to put the strap inder the magnetic closure and I am loving it!

Congrats!
And, pls show modeling picture

Reactions: Phiomega

View attachment 3728137

Congratulations on your first Burberry! I love it! :smile:

Reactions: Phiomega