What brand of mascara do you wear?

In 2023 I tried the Gucci mascara. The packaging is very nice and the formula definitely offers buildable volume. With a light application you get lashes that look neat and peppy, with a heavier application you can get a really intense look without getting too clumpy. But it is disappointing for length and it smudges - I hate that end of the day racoon eye look. Sadly, I don't think I will be buying it again.
I have thin straight lashes and prefer length, lift, definition, and no smudge (without being hard to remove like waterproof formulas). I used to like Lacome Definicils but I think the last one I bought was flaky. Tried Too Faced Better than Sex, but still very smudgy. Tried Tarte tubing mascara and it was terribly clumpy.
Any tips for getting your mascara not to smudge? Maybe I just not found the right mascara yet...

Reactions: fendifemale
I've tried them all but prefer Thrive for everyday wear. Why? It's a buildible tubing formula that comes off easily and completely with mircellar water or just cleanser and water. Otherwise the residue can be very irritating.

Reactions: skyqueen
thank you
I don't use heavy eye cream during the day
I very rarely sweat or cry
I use micellar water followed by cleanser and warm water to remove makeup. I do get a bit of residual mascara in the morning
This is great for easy residual removal, have been using it since it was released about 5 years ago. It glides on easily like a lipstick without pulling(critical to me with almost 80 year old skin). The lightweight tube is easy to hold and manipulate to target any clean up area. IMG_4183.jpeg