What brand of mascara do you wear?

Reactions: limom
I use Nars Climax Extreme Mascara.

It's still going from June '22. One coat and it's OK, 2 actually doesn't work so well, especially if I wear a mask on the train. Humidity is not mascaras' friend, I must blow air upwards or something.

I want to find a burgundy, purple-y or reddish-brown mascara. My eyes a green and my hair is reddish. So many brands only make black mascara (like Nars) and even if they do a brown it's very cool-tone. I'd be OK with dark-green mascara too.
Try Chella's Good Drama Masacara- they make it in Brown and in Burgundy which has more red in it.

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger
Wow. It does not flake when I apply it. I wonder if US and EU have different formulas:huh:

Could be :idea: .

Could also be mine was too old when I opened it (same happened years ago when I bought a reg. Body Shop mascara for the 4th time and the brush basically came out dry).

Someone else used to do a really good one in 'rust' colour, I just can't remember who.

• Insightful
Bourjois?
Rimmel?

Honestly, I can't remember. And I'm sure it's discontinued. I wonder if it was Givenchy??? :wondering: I know I had a grey-green Givenchy sometime (about a million years ago). My eyelashes are blonde, non-existent without mascara, anything is an improvement on 'invisible'.

The only Rimmel I used was a waterproof black one I used for dancing. I don't think I'd use a Rimmel now because there is a wide inconsistently one batch to another and they really don't care.

Women have been wearing mascara since Ancient Egypt (3000 BC.). Surely, someone can deliver on a no-flake, lengthening, volumising, long-wearing mascara in 2023 - whatever colour.

Honestly, I can't remember. And I'm sure it's discontinued. I wonder if it was Givenchy??? :wondering: I know I had a grey-green Givenchy sometime (about a million years ago). My eyelashes are blonde, non-existent without mascara, anything is an improvement on 'invisible'.

The only Rimmel I used was a waterproof black one I used for dancing. I don't think I'd use a Rimmel now because there is a wide inconsistently one batch to another and they really don't care.

Women have been wearing mascara since Ancient Egypt (3000 BC.). Surely, someone can deliver on a no-flake, lengthening, volumising, long-wearing mascara in 2023 - whatever colour.

My Hourglass does! I'm also liking Item's Lash Snack, I like both a lot and for different reasons.
I have hard to curl lashes, and I'm so super special *insert eyeroll* that one eye is white blonde and the other is brown lol
Both coat the lashes well, maintain curl and lengthen. Neither flake or smudge for me; I do not have oily skin but use eye creams everyday.

Does it offer incredible volume and is it hard to completely remove?
I still love diorshow because it smells so good:lol:
For me, L’Oréal doesn’t provide as much volume as Diorshow, but it’s darker and makes lashes longer. I use Garnier sensitive eye makeup remover and it works great. Definitely need an oily type remover to get it off.

• Thanks