What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had ordered the vanity pm over the weekend. I hope I didn’t get yours. it came today and it is tiny.

Wow, that's amazing that it was available on the site! Will you be keeping it? I know in another post you mentioned it's smaller than you thought and you don't think it's practical.

I had been stalking the site too it until my store ordered one from the warehouse for me. But now it's stuck at the warehouse because all the stores are closed. Not sure if they gave "my" bag to someone else for the time being or if they set my order aside.

I'd thought about continuing to stalk it on the site to try to get it, but I'm not thrilled with the thought of having another $3,000 held up on my CC with refund date in sight (i.e., when the stores will re-open and refund me my money).

Reactions: DrTr
Wow, that's amazing that it was available on the site! Will you be keeping it? I know in another post you mentioned it's smaller than you thought and you don't think it's practical.

I had been stalking the site too it until my store ordered one from the warehouse for me. But now it's stuck at the warehouse because all the stores are closed. Not sure if they gave "my" bag to someone else for the time being or if they set my order aside.

I'd thought about continuing to stalk it on the site to try to get it, but I'm not thrilled with the thought of having another $3,000 held up on my CC with refund date in sight (i.e., when the stores will re-open and refund me my money).
I hope I didn’t get yours. I don’t know if I’m going to keep it. If I can get used to the opening I may but I hope it doesn’t flip because of the where the straps are, if that makes sense? The duffle bag did that, it would flip and I ended up selling it..

Reactions: tndang
I hope I didn’t get yours. I don’t know if I’m going to keep it. If I can get used to the opening I may but I hope it doesn’t flip because of the where the straps are, if that makes sense? The duffle bag did that, it would flip and I ended up selling it..
It doesn't matter if it was "mine" or not, it's not like the bag is going anywhere. My order is still stuck at the warehouse until stores re-open! :smile:
I guess you'll have to give it a test drive around the house and see if the flipping is an issue!

Reactions: tndang
FYI, it will flip. I know someone who had it and returned it for that reason. It’s a pretty but impractical bag.