What Are You Planning On Getting At The Macy's F&F Sale?

OK IMPORTANT q SOMEONE SAID BRING A FRIEND TO OPEN A NEW CARD,,, BUT LETS SAY YOU DO THAT THEY ARE GETTING THE 20% OFF SO DOES IT HAVE TO GO ON THEIR CARD??? OR CAN IT GO ONTO YOUR CARD LIKE IF YOU SAY YOU 2 ARE GETTING IT AS A GIFT TO SOMEONE AND TEHY ALREADY GAVE YOU THE CASH OR SOMETHING

WOULD THEY LET YOU USE THEIR 20% OFF ON YOUR CARD?
If you already have a Macy's CC, in order to get the additional 20% for opening a new account your purchase would have to go on your friend's new CC account. :yes:

The sale does not start until Wednesday, right? I can call around to the Macy's stores in town to see if any of them carry Coach and go from there.
Exactly - Wednesday is the day (depending on where you live)! I don't know if I can make it that long to go get my stuff. The next two and a half days are going to seem like eternity. :sweatdrop:

Oh, and I love mokoni's "Coach hog"...he is so cute! In fact, Coach has a little charm that would match him...you should get that one!
I loved my little piggy so much that I decided to make him my avatar - LOL. I thought he was totally cute and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that little piggies are cute. The big fat dirty ones... not so much, but the little pink ones are the cutest! Keep in mind this is coming from someone who feeds a little skunk everyday at her front porch. :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to end up going down there Thursday hopefully.

I want to either get a large carly in gold or saddle not sure, mandy courier, legacy shoulder bag, and some katelyn sneakers.

Here are two important questions about Macy's F&F Sale:
Can I go tomorrow and put what I want on HOLD until the sale starts Wednesday?
What time does Macy's OPEN on Wednesday morning for the sale?!!?!?? Early???

Here are two important questions about Macy's F&F Sale:
Can I go tomorrow and put what I want on HOLD until the sale starts Wednesday?
What time does Macy's OPEN on Wednesday morning for the sale?!!?!?? Early???
Yes, you should be able to put whatever you want on hold until Wednesday. As for the store hours, I think they are the same as any other week day.

I got the large bottle. :graucho: It's funny because I wasn't sure about the scent at first but I grew to love it and I used up the entire key chain sample bottle that I got in the mail. I think it's such a nice fragrance for spring and summer.
You got the perfume at Macy's? With the discount?

I know what you mean about the guilt. I’ve already reasoned that I’m putting it on my Macy’s card. The problem is getting it past my mom. She know’s I just bought a bag and she thinks I’m spending crazy money. I’m already saving for a home but she doesn’t see the difference between putting money in savings and spending what I have elsewhere. She thinks I’m taking out of savings for bags. :shrugs:
I'm getting the Ergo Camel Tote. But I am already feeling gulity about this one - the discount is too good to return it though - so it's mine. But I am banned for a while!!!