Wearing the Picotin Lock Inside-Out

Why? Because I think this bag can look beautiful inside and out.
Fashion is all about self interpretation and invention. While I personally haven’t partaken in the inside out clothing trend, it is out there. Not trying to convince you or anyone else to do something you don’t want to, just offering an alternative way of wearing this bag.

Certainly much better looking than the wear-all-your-bottoms-while-dancing-to Lady-Gaga trend my 14 year old showed me yesterday :giggle:

I think this looks fabulous. Probably better with the contrast stitching, but I love how it shows both leather textures this way.

Happy 2021 Everyone!

I’ve been wanting to use my current bags more often before investing in anything new. I had been eyeing a doublis (suede) Lindy bag at my local boutique and wanted to see how my Picotin 26 would look if I inverted it with the unlined suede on the outside.

I love the resulting look and feel of the bag, I get more of an equestrian vibe to it. Because the bag is fabricated in the retourne style, I don’t think this would damage it, and because the corners don’t have to stretch over the base, when it’s right side out, I don’t think it would be as prone to corner wear either. Now the major con would be that the feet are now inside the base of the bag so I am using a bag organizer to keep them covered AND the new bottom is now unprotected so it’s not something I would put down on any unknown surface.

Just another alternative way to get more life out of our precious objects

View attachment 4944943

View attachment 4944944

You are a genius!! I was so curious so tried it myself with my rouge grenat pico. It’s gorgeous this way!

6A9906CD-BA07-41E9-B40B-B140D59C1B00.jpeg