Wear and tear of LV's agenda pm

OP'r I think a lot has to do with how you treat your stuff as well. If you're worried about wear/rubbing on stuff in your bag you can always carry it around in the dust cover... But honestly unless you're kicking it around the house or parking lot I think you will get more then enough use out of a mono/ebene damier agenda compared to wear and tear from a vernis/azur/or multicolor.

Reactions: gunnlise
I purchased a used (from 2001) Damier in MM from eBay in excellent condition back in either 2005 or '06. I've used it daily since I bought it off eBay. As of right now, I'm looking to replace it because some of the stitching has come undone on the outside, but inside is still in awesome shape. The canvas does not show any wear and has not faded. It's definitely a worthwhile purchase!

I don't think leaving reviews about agendas purchased yeaaars back will help OP too much, as we all know quality is deteriorating and price is increasing.
What I don't understand is people using agendas when they own iphones. My phone replaced my agenda. Is there something I'm missing here???? I'm thinking I'd rather get a new Vernis wallet or LV charm rather than an agenda (for people who own iphones, that is).:smile:

Last edited:
What I don't understand is people using agendas when they own iphones. My phone replaced my agenda. Is there something I'm missing here???? I'm thinking I'd rather get a new Vernis wallet or LV charm rather than an agenda (for people who own iphones, that is).:smile:
Lol! Omg, ITA. This birthday i really wanted an agenda but I remembered that I have a pretty decent phone - the agenda can wait! I don't think i'd even get much use out of it :biggrin:

@ Matahari~ I agree with you about iPhone and iTouch as well, i own both but it's still not enough :smile: i grew up in a family that loves scribbling. My hubby keeps telling me to adopt "modernation" Guess what! i Tried! and my phone went Lowbatt! hahaha! The thing is, my only consolation right now and i always stand by it.. my iphone/itouch will not or can not stand the test of time.. My AGENDA PM in DAMIER Print will definitely be around for me... I'm so happy with my agenda right now that i dont bring my international wallet as often, i used my agenda for quick errand :smile:

Reactions: Shah Gali
@ Matahari~ I agree with you about iPhone and iTouch as well, i own both but it's still not enough :smile: i grew up in a family that loves scribbling. My hubby keeps telling me to adopt "modernation" Guess what! i Tried! and my phone went Lowbatt! hahaha! The thing is, my only consolation right now and i always stand by it.. my iphone/itouch will not or can not stand the test of time.. My AGENDA PM in DAMIER Print will definitely be around for me... I'm so happy with my agenda right now that i dont bring my international wallet as often, i used my agenda for quick errand :smile:
Thanks for your reply, I can see your point of view. You're right, sometimes it's good to have something solid on which to scribble or jot down notes. That's why I just got the small LV Agenda in Vernis Pomme! lol lol lol:biggrin::lol:

Reactions: Shah Gali
I just purchased my Louis Vuitton PM agenda in Damier Azur print. This was my first LV item that I purchased preloved, because I found such a great deal for this (under $180) and in amazing condition. However, I ended up purchasing the actual agenda sheets from filofax (pocket size in cream). The sheets look really classy and excited to start using this. I decided against the mm because I don't have that hectic of a life to have to keep a bigger one for the sake of more writing space. Just needed one to remind me of daily appointments and tests (I'm a student). The only other item I have in D. Azur is the Noe and I have seen a lot of color transfer on the canvas, especially since I wear a lot of dark wash denim. But I really don't care for the agenda. I love the color and really dont mind if it gets a little wear on it. I just hope I can get it hot stamped since it is a pre-loved item.

Reactions: Kitty157
I just purchased my Louis Vuitton PM agenda in Damier Azur print. This was my first LV item that I purchased preloved, because I found such a great deal for this (under $180) and in amazing condition. However, I ended up purchasing the actual agenda sheets from filofax (pocket size in cream). The sheets look really classy and excited to start using this. I decided against the mm because I don't have that hectic of a life to have to keep a bigger one for the sake of more writing space. Just needed one to remind me of daily appointments and tests (I'm a student). The only other item I have in D. Azur is the Noe and I have seen a lot of color transfer on the canvas, especially since I wear a lot of dark wash denim. But I really don't care for the agenda. I love the color and really dont mind if it gets a little wear on it. I just hope I can get it hot stamped since it is a pre-loved item.
Yes, LV will hot stamp your agenda for you but I personally wouldn't volunteer any information about it being pre-loved. Try to go in when the store's less likely to be busy since the process can take a few minutes that SAs don't always have, especially if the machine needs time to warm up.

A smartphone is genious, but I think there's still value in actually writing out check lists and making notes :smile:

Hi all, I purchased an LV agenda this summer and I have noticed (what I can best describe as) transparent material/serum wrap-like/some sort of coating - peeling (very slightly) at different areas of the agenda. Anyone else experience this?

I've had my mono agenda MM for over 20 years and it's still in really good condition. However, the edges of the glazing are cracking, which is understandable given the age. I don't really use it anymore since I put all of my appointments in my iPhone now. I really need those alerts. I was getting to the point where I would forget to check my agenda. Kind of defeats the purpose of having one lol.