Watches...how to decide?

Love the diamond bezel too. I nearly bot Roman numerals too but was warned that it may be difficult to read in the dark...why I also prefer diamond markers instead. I like both rolex also!! If you really looking for diamond bezel go for second one!!

Love the diamond bezel too. I nearly bot Roman numerals too but was warned that it may be difficult to read in the dark...why I also prefer diamond markers instead. I like both rolex also!! If you really looking for diamond bezel go for second one!!

Interesting, I didn't know about the Roman numerals. Yes, I really love the diamond markers after looking at so many Rolexes, but just seems SO bling-y for daily wear if I have diamond markers and bezel???

I actually really love the jubilee band so not interested in the oyster. Thanks so much for the great feedback everyone!!

Yeah it's probably a bit much with both..just go with what u love!! Just make sure u test it in diff conditions to make sure u can see the time!! I'd be frustrated to buy an expensive watch with hard to read numerals!! Others may differ in this opinion as there are others that also like the numerals. To me the diamond markers are easier to read but I understand your point on the diamond bezel!! Good luck!! Let us know what u decide!!